Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVDizzy Issues

Go down 
+11
McCrum
blackcauldron85
Disney's Divinity
jeangreyforever
DisneyFan09
rodrigo_ca
Dipper
CoolZDane
Mooky
Disney Dusty
D82
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 9:34 pm

Dipper wrote:
Are you locked out of your account on DVD? I always enjoyed reading your post there Smile
Aww thank you, I'm glad to hear that. Are you from Blu-ray.com?

My account isn't active anymore on DVDizzy and deactivated accounts can't be reactivated just like new accounts can't be registered.
Back to top Go down
Dipper

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:22 pm

No, just a lurker. I've thought about joining but it just feels so big! Kinda scares me. Razz
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 5:43 pm

I can understand the overwhelming feeling. I was a lurker for a year or two before I officially joined as well. I'm glad we have you here with us now though! What are you favorite Disney movies or projects? Going by your username, I presume you're a fan of Gravity Falls.
Back to top Go down
Dipper

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 7:54 pm

You presume correctly! I'm a big fan. I like a lot of movies... guess I should post in other threads to give an idea. Wink
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:55 pm

Looking forward to those posts then! Wink
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 1:29 am

jeangreyforever wrote:
The reason I thought you'd be a great fit for a moderator is because a lot of the times it was either you or blackcauldron85 who would post updates or news about Disney, so in a way, you were always sort of guiding the forum anyway.

Thanks again for your kind words, but I think mediating when there were arguments, for example, would be difficult for me. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't want to be a moderator.

Disney Dusty wrote:
Thank you D82 and JeanGreyForever! This community just wouldn't be the same without either of you!

Thank you, Disney Duster! It wouldn't be the same without you either! I love you

Disney Dusty wrote:
What I meant by I can't have an avatar or banner is that because I can't use my computer, I can't use my computer to...oh wait, if I upload my images, maybe! Thanks D82!

Oh, OK. Now I get what you meant. Yes, you just need to transfer the images from your computer to your phone somehow. Or if you want to use the same avatar and banner you have on DVDizzy, you could go to the forum on your phone and download them from there.

blackcauldron85 wrote:
I'm planning on being on both forums, if there is enough interest to keep this place going.

I'll try to do that as well, though sometimes it was already hard for me to keep up with one forum, so we'll see. I guess I'll have to follow just the threads I'm most interested in from both.

By the way, sorry for not replying to these things sooner, but I've been quite busy lately.
Back to top Go down
Disney Dusty

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:52 am

I actually think I can upload images from my computer to Imgur, and put them on here from my phone!
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 11:35 pm

D82 wrote:
jeangreyforever wrote:
The reason I thought you'd be a great fit for a moderator is because a lot of the times it was either you or blackcauldron85 who would post updates or news about Disney, so in a way, you were always sort of guiding the forum anyway.

Thanks again for your kind words, but I think mediating when there were arguments, for example, would be difficult for me. That's one of the main reasons why I didn't want to be a moderator.

By the way, sorry for not replying to these things sooner, but I've been quite busy lately.
Yes, I can totally understand that concern of yours.

And that's all right Smile
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 12:26 pm

Disney Dusty wrote:
I actually think I can upload images from my computer to Imgur, and put them on here from my phone!
blackcauldron85 wrote:
I'm planning on being on both forums, if there is enough interest to keep this place going. I made a note to try the forums at AnimatedViews and Blu-ray.com...
DisneyFan09 wrote:
blackcauldron85 wrote:
Welcome!!!! Smile

Thanks, my friend Smile
D82 wrote:

I was just quoting several people just to let them know this site's here. I believe DVDizzy is down again. Hopefully it won't last long, but if not. I don't know if Sotiris ever did post here.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 7:10 pm

Hey, thanks for the heads-up!!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 8:31 pm

Oh, good, you saw it! I'm pretty sure the site sends e-mails out whenever someone is replied to or anything like that, so took my chances. Smile

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Hey, thanks for the heads-up!!
Just wanted to let you know there are 25 points for the code EXPLORE on DisneyMovieInsiders!
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 10, 2022 9:02 pm

Yes, I got an email! Smile. And thank you for the code! <3
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 12:58 am

I wonder how long it's going to be out this time? Sad
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 7:29 am

Idk. Sad. I honestly think we need a contingency plan just in case. If this will be our permanent backup or replacement or...I know in the past it was discussed about making a different backup/replacement. Or are we keeping this and just need to get the word out? Maybe if the site comes back up, making a list of active users' email addresses, if posted, so we can reach each other to figure out what to do (not everyone's email address is public there- mind's not... I just posted in our Reddit group (https://old.reddit.com/r/UltimateDisney/) with a link to this forum... Not that many people know about there either.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 10:13 am

blackcauldron85 wrote:
Idk. Sad.  I honestly think we need a contingency plan just in case.  If this will be our permanent backup or replacement or...I know in the past it was discussed about making a different backup/replacement.  Or are we keeping this and just need to get the word out?  Maybe if the site comes back up, making a list of active users' email addresses, if posted, so we can reach each other to figure out what to do (not everyone's email address is public there- mind's not...  I just posted in our Reddit group (https://old.reddit.com/r/UltimateDisney/) with a link to this forum... Not that many people know about there either.
I always just assumed Sotiris or someone else like that would keep in touch and then we'd decide what to do from there. I know several people didn't like this place back when the forum was down the last time.

Also, it wasn't any trouble moving that thread. I love you
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2022 11:49 am

The forum came back on briefly this morning! I made three or four posts before it disappeared again.

blackcauldron85 likes this post

Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 4:41 pm

The main site is down again...
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 5:11 pm

Oh, no, not again. Well, I hope the problem can be fixed soon. In the meantime, it's good to have this place.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 23, 2022 11:16 pm

Thankfully I was busy today; I did notice something was off when I tried to go to the site on somebody else's cellphone and it wouldn't work. Sad Anyway, I watched Soul today!! Now I'm caught up on the PIXAR films. I'm sure DVDizzy'll come back online eventually, I'll wait to post full thoughts there. Smile

I started Eternals and the Olaf shorts, too, but didn't see much. Razz

blackcauldron85 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 24, 2022 11:55 pm

I'm glad the issue with the DVDizzy forum was solved so quickly this time! Very Happy I've just read your thoughts on Soul there, Disney's Divinity. I'm glad you've been able to watch all the recent Pixar films you hadn't had a chance to see yet.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:35 pm

blackcauldron85 wrote:
The main site is down again...
Is the place down again? I always wonder if it's just me, lol.

Also, a DisneyMovieInsiders code: MSMARVEL for 25 points
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyWed May 11, 2022 6:22 pm

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I can't access it either, so I guess it is. It's funny, I hadn't posted anything there in several days and today that I was going to, the site is down. But lately, each time that has happened the issue has been fixed quite quickly, so I guess it'll be up again soon.

Disney's Divinity likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyThu May 12, 2022 11:15 pm

D82 wrote:
Disney's Divinity wrote:
I can't access it either, so I guess it is. It's funny, I hadn't posted anything there in several days and today that I was going to, the site is down. But lately, each time that has happened the issue has been fixed quite quickly, so I guess it'll be up again soon.
So much for it being "soon." Razz But I guess a few days or a week is nothing in the scheme of things, as long as the site always comes back again. Smile

D82 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 10:08 pm

Yeah, it's taking longer this time, but as you say, what matters is that the site always comes back eventually. Hopefully, whatever causes it to be down every once in a while gets solved once and for all like it has happened with the issue that prevented new people from joining the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jules DeMalte

Jules DeMalte

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 EmptySat May 14, 2022 4:42 am

It seems to be down with alarming frequency lately! Wonder what could be wrong ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVDizzy Issues
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next