Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DVDizzy Issues

Go down 
+11
Disney's Divinity
jeangreyforever
DisneyFan09
Jules DeMalte
rodrigo_ca
Dipper
CoolZDane
Mooky
Disney Dusty
Farerb
D82
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
D82

D82

DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2022 2:00 pm

Farerb wrote:
It's been a month.
It's taking longer than I thought for it to get fixed. I hope it's back before the D23 Expo at least.
Back to top Go down
unprincess

unprincess

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2022 8:28 pm

D82 wrote:
Hi, unprincess! Nice to see you here! And you, rodrigo_ca! Smile

It's true that the text size and the background color here are not the best. The creator of this forum has said more than once they'd prefer we would create our own backup forum and maybe we should do that and make one to our liking, especially since it's taking so long for the old one to get fixed. Not to replace DVDizzy, of course, but to use in situations like this one.

I'm not on Reddit and I haven't visited that site much, but the way things are organized there looks a bit chaotic to me and hearing what you said about it makes me want to join it even less.

its ok I was able to make the text bigger at least, still wish the background color was a little lighter ...

I hope they can fix the site, if not I hope they can at least preserve it how it is as it would be a shame to loose a lot of those threads/posts as they are great for when you need to research Disney info, like that thread with the official Disney promo art and posters. Its a great historical resource as well, all those promos and links for the past Disney films that have been released for almost more than a decade. Wish i had more time to look through everything and save some stuff.

blackcauldron85 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 8:14 pm

Yeah, it would be a real shame to lose all that, but I have hope they'll be able to fix it.
Back to top Go down
McCrum

McCrum

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:48 am

unprincess wrote:
hey everyone!  sunny
When I saw that the board kept glitching I went to that Reddit sub you had set aside. I had already recently joined so I could join a subreddit for a non-Disney tv series. I can see why you all left Reddiit, what an absolutely ridiculous site! whats with all the rules? I get the place needs to be modded but geesh! After a few posts I got kicked out of the sub that was the main reason I registered there in the first place b/c I didn't have enough... karma points? wtf?! oh and then they want you to buy all this... crap?Suspect  Bonkers!

Sorry for not replying on Reddit. I created the place for those who wanted a similar place to visit could do so if the main board is down, but there is so little activity that a whole month has passed since last time.
It may not be very active, but at least I consider that little corner of Reddit to be pretty peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Farerb

Farerb

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 3:08 pm

I think it's never coming back.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Years ago, I got locked out of my account because I had changed my e-mail or something like that, I can't remember what it was. I had to contact Luke directly to get him to fix the problem and it took months before he responded even though I started sending these funny e-mails where the headlines were all caps, trying to get his attention. Laughing But anyway, that's why when Sotiris said Luke would have to contact the service directly, I knew this might take a while since I know Luke isn't that focused on the forum these days. I think it'll come back, but it could end up being two-three months altogether, who knows. I hope not though. It's very dull without DVDizzy to check for news. Sad
Back to top Go down
unprincess

unprincess

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2022 10:55 pm

McCrum wrote:
unprincess wrote:
hey everyone!  sunny
When I saw that the board kept glitching I went to that Reddit sub you had set aside. I had already recently joined so I could join a subreddit for a non-Disney tv series. I can see why you all left Reddiit, what an absolutely ridiculous site! whats with all the rules? I get the place needs to be modded but geesh! After a few posts I got kicked out of the sub that was the main reason I registered there in the first place b/c I didn't have enough... karma points? wtf?! oh and then they want you to buy all this... crap?Suspect  Bonkers!

Sorry for not replying on Reddit. I created the place for those who wanted a similar place to visit could do so if the main board is down, but there is so little activity that a whole month has passed since last time.
It may not be very active, but at least I consider that little corner of Reddit to be pretty peaceful.

I actually wouldn't mind that being the new site for dvdizzy. Ive already gotten use to the weird rules(seems how strict the rules are depends on each subreddit, some are more lax with newbies than others.) There's also a general Disney sub but it too doesnt get very active and it mixes everything Disney related (Marvel, SW, the Parks) with the animated films which Im not crazy about, I prefer the dvdizzy setup where the different franchises aren't mixed.
Back to top Go down
Farerb

Farerb

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 14, 2022 3:59 am

Site is back

Back to top Go down
McCrum

McCrum

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 3:50 am

Are newcomers able to register too?
Back to top Go down
Farerb

Farerb

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 3:51 am

McCrum wrote:
Are newcomers able to register too?
As far as I know, new users can register now.
Back to top Go down
McCrum

McCrum

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 3:59 am

Great, then maybe there will eventually be some more activity. Didn't learn before recently that it had not been possible for new members to join for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:15 am

D82 wrote:
Yeah, it would be a real shame to lose all that, but I have hope they'll be able to fix it.
Is the site down again for anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Sotiris

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 10:58 am

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Is the site down again for anyone else?
Does it show you the "forbidden" error when trying to access the forum?
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:12 am

Yeah. I thought it might be similar to the thing blackcauldron85 posted about the other day maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sotiris

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:31 am

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Yeah. I thought it might be similar to the thing blackcauldron85 posted about the other day maybe.
No, that's unrelated. This is an issue with the server again. The host most likely changed or updated something which caused this error. We are looking into it.
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2022 11:16 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Sotiris. I hope you're able to identify the problem and it doesn't take too long to fix it.
Back to top Go down
unprincess

unprincess

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 10:33 pm

its down again right? I wasn't sure b/c I had to clean my cache this morning which logged me out of all the websites I visit but instead of getting the log in page like with the other sites I got that scary access forbidden page. Shocked
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2022 11:01 pm

Yes, unfortunately, it's down again.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 1:04 am

It's back again. Smile
Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2022 9:59 pm

Disney's Divinity wrote:
It's back again. Smile
Thanks for the heads-up. I thought it had gone down again after you posted this because when I try to access the site through my bookmarks, I still get the same error message. But then I googled the forum's name and it worked. I'm writing this in case someone else has the same problem as me.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2022 3:26 pm

I think it went down again. I had just posted 30 minutes ago and now I'm only getting "unable to connect." Laughing
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 4:17 pm

I've been getting error messages this afternoon. Fingers crossed it comes back soon.
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Sotiris

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 18, 2023 5:29 pm

Hello everyone. I've reached out to Luke regarding both the site and forum going down today. I'll keep you posted on any developments. Hopefully, the issue will get resolved sooner rather than later this time around.

Back to top Go down
Sotiris

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 19, 2023 12:12 am

DVDizzy is back up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DVDizzy Issues   DVDizzy Issues - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

DVDizzy Issues
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7