Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From DVDizzy.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
McCrum

McCrum

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com EmptyMon May 09, 2022 6:33 pm

Just registered myself here just in case, even if I'm mostly active on DVDizzy.com as Rumpelstilskin. I'm using a different name on this board just for the sake of variation. As many are probably aware; Thomas B. McCrum was a local Kansas City dentist who came to Walt during his time with the Laugh-O-Gram Studio when everything looked as darkest and hired him to produce the educational film Tommy Tucker's Tooth, which possibly is what allowed Walt to continue his career in animation, leading to the creation of the Walt Disney Studio.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com EmptyWed May 11, 2022 1:33 pm

McCrum wrote:
Just registered myself here just in case, even if I'm mostly active on DVDizzy.com as Rumpelstilskin. I'm using a different name on this board just for the sake of variation. As many are probably aware; Thomas B. McCrum was a local Kansas City dentist who came to Walt during his time with the Laugh-O-Gram Studio when everything looked as darkest and hired him to produce the educational film Tommy Tucker's Tooth, which possibly is what allowed Walt to continue his career in animation, leading to the creation of the Walt Disney Studio.
I'm glad to see you joined here just in case. since you bring a lot to DVDizzy! Smile
Back to top Go down
McCrum

McCrum

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com EmptyWed May 11, 2022 11:03 pm

Disney's Divinity wrote:
I'm glad to see you joined here just in case. since you bring a lot to DVDizzy! Smile

Thanks. I'll try to pay attention.

Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com EmptySat May 28, 2022 7:25 am

Rumpelstilskin!!! Welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
McCrum

McCrum

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com EmptyFri Jun 03, 2022 8:59 am

Thanks. And I glad to see the other page is up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From DVDizzy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: From DVDizzy.com   From DVDizzy.com Empty

Back to top Go down

From DVDizzy.com
Page 1 of 1