Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "How Are You Doing?" Thread!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

The "How Are You Doing?" Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The "How Are You Doing?" Thread!   The "How Are You Doing?" Thread! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:29 pm

Vent, celebrate, share your day!

We packed up our office one year ago today said my co-worker. And my phone audio has not worked right in a year, and only today did the IT dept. tell my boss that they'll get me a new computer. It's been challenging! I saw my doctor last week for my physical, and she said that if we are required to stop working from home eventually, she'll write me a waiver- I had a cough for YEARS at this job because it's so moldy and dusty, and so she said she'd write a doctor's note to keep me away from it.

I've had my first Covid shot (I qualified due to my asthma) and my parents now have had both of their shots. I have seen them a few (socially distanced, masked!) times, but not too much, so my mom is over-the-moon that we can hang out more soon (but I may never want to ditch a mask!). My poor brother works at a grocery store and still doesn't qualify for the shot, but Biden did say that by May all adults should qualify, so that is awesome news.
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/

The "How Are You Doing?" Thread!
Page 1 of 1