Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Final Fantasy Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

The Final Fantasy Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Final Fantasy Thread   The Final Fantasy Thread EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:33 pm

My favorite game series after KH. I partly got into FF because of KH (they're made by the same company), but I actually owned Final Fantasy X before KH ever existed. It wasn't until I finished KH that I decided to re-play FFX again. I was really not a gamer at that time and the controls were very difficult for me in both games, which is why I never got far into FFX prior to that. Even now, every time I re-play FFX, I end up going just a little further with it than I did the previous playthrough.

I'm currently playing the Final Fantasy VIII Remaster for PS4. It's such a new experience for me because it speeds up the gameplay. That was my least favorite part of VIII, how long random battles would take. FFXIII has the same issue. This Remaster fixes that problem and I'm really having fun grinding. Very Happy Overall, my favorite FF will always be Final Fantasy IX. I love everything about it--story, characters, music, comedy, drama, etc. Both it and FFVII have received Remasters that are only available for Steam. I hope they'll eventually be released for PS4 or PS5, too.

With Final Fantasy VII currently being re-made from the ground up, I won't lie that I'd *LOVE* if some of the older FFs like VIII and IX both were re-made with voice acting and so on. It would be so wonderful.
Back to top Go down

The Final Fantasy Thread
Page 1 of 1