Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The unofficial Disney Vault thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barbossa

Barbossa

The unofficial Disney Vault thread Empty
PostSubject: The unofficial Disney Vault thread   The unofficial Disney Vault thread EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:34 pm

The unofficial Disney Vault thread DisneyVaulta

This thread is here to discuss the Disney vault. What movies are going back in and what's coming out.

Any news on what's going back in, in early 2012? I'm guessing Beauty and the Beast, and its sequels that are coming out around Christmas, but I haven't seen anything in the news yet. I haven't looked thru the Dumbo or Lion King Blu-Ray inserts yet, was there anything printed in there?
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial Disney Vault thread   The unofficial Disney Vault thread EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Well, Fantasia / Fantasia 2000 is finally getting re-released via Disney Movie Club soon (hopefully wider availability later). I don't usually buy full-priced items from DMC, but this might be the exception. Either that or I might re-start my DMC account for the third time and make it one of the 4-5 purchases I have to make.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial Disney Vault thread   The unofficial Disney Vault thread EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:11 pm

I'm waiting for Raya to come out, and then I'll order Fantasia/2000/Celebrating Mickey [which I already own but it comes with!], Soul, Raya, and The Call of the Wild. Raya comes out in May so it'll give me a few weeks to save $. And then I'll get 50%-60% off all but the most expensive disc. So I'd advise maybe waiting to buy Fantasia until there's at least another movie so you get one 1/2 off and get something out of it!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unofficial Disney Vault thread   The unofficial Disney Vault thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The unofficial Disney Vault thread
Page 1 of 1