Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Annual Grammy's Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

The Annual Grammy's Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Annual Grammy's Thread   The Annual Grammy's Thread EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 9:57 pm

Watching this right now. Smile I did miss the first ten minutes. Dua Lipa just finished performing. I know she's probably wearing a body suit like JLO does, so you never actually see her skin, but still... You know people are going to talk about what she was wearing--which was probably the whole point.

I did like the song. I'd like to buy an album by her to see if I like her music or not. I've been keeping an eye on the Amazon prices.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

The Annual Grammy's Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Annual Grammy's Thread   The Annual Grammy's Thread EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:12 pm

Beyonce looked kind of rough last night, but congrats to her achievement. And I was so happy Mickey Guyton got to perform! Normally I would be angry about Miranda Lambert winning, but I thought she actually deserved it here since I loved "Bluebird" from the moment it was released. Maren was good, too, of course. Anyway, I can't wait to see Guyton on TV again when she's hosting the ACMs. Very Happy

I was also happy Harry Styles won something. I loved Fine Line and I've really come to like his personality over the past two years.
Back to top Go down

The Annual Grammy's Thread
Page 1 of 1