Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newsies Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

Newsies Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Newsies Discussion   Newsies Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:27 pm

To discuss the 1992 film Newsies & the Broadway/stage show of the same name!

I have been watching Christy Carlson Romano's YouTube channel this week, and Bart Johnson (Coach Bolton from the HSM films) was her guest a while back, and he got the audition from HSM due to a Newsies connection to Kenny Ortega (I Googled it, and Bart's mom was the hairdresser on Newsies the film! I thought that was super cool, another Newsies/HSM connection!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Newsies Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsies Discussion   Newsies Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:31 pm

I've only seen one of Christy Carlson Romano's videos, the one where she speaks about Cadet Kelly, so I should check out the rest of her channel! That's so neat that there is another connection between HSM and Newsies.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

Newsies Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsies Discussion   Newsies Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 7:35 pm

Her channel is amazing. I subscribed back when it first started but am sooo behind on the videos. Hubby's away for 2 weeks vising family, so I've been watching it after work!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Newsies Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsies Discussion   Newsies Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 8:09 pm

I'm glad you have the time then to catch up on all her videos now! I need to get going and catch up as well then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newsies Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsies Discussion   Newsies Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Newsies Discussion
Page 1 of 1