Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion   Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:55 pm

This is still my second favorite Star Wars film after The Last Jedi. I'm amazed at how well-done the entire cast was and my personal favorites are still Jyn and Cassian. Their love story was unconventional and so tragic but I believe they are together somewhere in the stars.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion   Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:41 pm

I tend to like more tragic endings (Pocahontas, TF&tH) so maybe that plays into why I love this film so much.
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion   Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:59 pm

I love tragic endings too so I think the heartbreaking nature of their story is what especially made this movie stick with me. Although I admit I also love the original idea that Jyn and Cassian would both escape unscathed and the ending of the movie would be their wedding. I think the ending we got was more powerful and moving, but I keep the original ending in the back of my head especially since it seems pretty much every Star Wars couple gets an unhappy ending so I need at least one couple to live happily ever after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion   Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (2016) Discussion
Page 1 of 1