Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:52 pm

The best Star Wars movie definitely deserves its own thread. I will update this thread with everything Rian Johnson has exclusively shared recently with the fabulously talented Sariah Wilson. Highly recommend all Reylos and ST stans follow Sariah on Twitter for the great tidbits she's shared with the fandom.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:22 pm

If you can't post links yet, could you PM me the Twitter link? Um, I searched for her name and what came up definitely did not have to do with Star Wars, so I don't know what I did wrong. :p
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:31 pm

I also can't send any links via for 7 days either Sad However, her Twitter handle is @sariahwilson

That might make it easier to find her, but if you still can't find her then, I will send the link to you by email.

She's been updating us since her interviews with Daisy Ridley and Rian Johnson for the past month or so, meaning her tweets are kinda scattered. I'm gonna go through them and post them individually when I can.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:37 pm

Thank you very much- that worked! I followed her. If you're already planning on posting stuff, then I'll refrain from scrolling down her feed! (Thanks Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 6:39 pm

I will definitely post stuff so you don't need to scroll then and look through her feed if you don't mind waiting a week. Her tweets are better read in chronological order anyway so it might be confusing at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion   Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) Discussion
Page 1 of 1