Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion   Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed May 05, 2021 7:25 am

jeangreyforever wrote:
So many numbers in the first few paragraphs lol. Accra must be Jakku. It took me a moment to realize Rey is Roy. Tbh there are a lot of names here, many of which I could not identify.

It takes a while for Poe to "die" though and not soon after Han and Chewie are in the scene which doesn't seem like the pacing of the movie. A lot more names I couldn't identify like Hannah, Chini, and Pink. Kala Ren and Hawk at least I know. Snoke has become snook which is really funny. Renault sounds vaguely familiar so maybe that was a First Order officer.

I think Maria is Maz. Zoro I'm not sure about though, and same with Connet, Finka Bibi, Taco, etc. Kylo Ren becoming Cologne is the best name ever. I approve of that. Better than Kilo anyway.

Han and Leia/Lisa really seem to have given up on their child if they think he's chlorine. Although maybe not if he was able to kiss his mother goodbye. Chloe Rain I'm guessing is Kylo Ren as well? Rainwater must be Rey which she sees the island.

Lightsabers are lamps in this universe, that works for me. I love how this Ryan person loves himself os much. At least somebody gets a funeral here if not Han. This translation sounds like it was written by a Rey Skywalker stan since they identify Luke as her father.

I love the names Renna Solo and Ben Lub X. I'm seeing a lot of Canadian references in the ST movies. Snook at least got his name upgraded to feature capitol letters now.

I'm honestly still confused though who Hannah is, but I think it's supposed to be Han based on the context. At least Luke didn't cut off all contact with the world, he's still got a sponsorship with Associated Press.

Poe has become Hans Ocana and I'm really not sure how that happened but then again, Leia became Lodge. KG must be Kylo. I approve of him still as Chloe Rain. I don't recall BB-8 being damaged though.

So Luke's gf was Han(nah) Solo lol. Wonder what Leia thinks about that. Rose has become Blat though which I really don't like. Especially the part about Rose being arrested for sexual misconduct.

"Find the Lord Push!" lol. It's a bit ironic that the name Poppinn showed up here since people unfavorably compared Leia to Mary Poppins in TLJ. I think it's neat though that Finn builds cities in this version. And that BB-8 is referred to as Master.

I guess the Skywalker family is British here. A lot of England references, perhaps because the Skywalkers are the closest to King Arthur's lineage and Excalibur? I don't know who Tommy is though, probably not DJ.

Renault is back but I still don't know who that is. I like that Ben becomes a painter after destroying the temple here, he likes calligraphy in canon.

Luke is head of Christian Science lol, I knew people considered the Jedi to be a religion but not this way. Glad Rey still believes in Ben and that Connix is referenced with the Connek Revolution.

Snoke has upgraded his name againt to President Snooker. Time for him to die for sure. Also love Rose's catchphrase of "fake snake."

I wonder who Luke's child is. I guess Jedi become eagles upon death here but Luke failed to do so.

Hannah is Han. I think Chini is another name for Chewbacca. I don’t know about the other names. Did you notice that Ray and Rai are Rey too? I like Rai out all of her alternative names to be honest. Yeah I think Chloe Rain is Kylo Ren.

Notice how consistent it is with the mentioning of the day “Thursday” in accordance to the title: Last Thursday he watched Star Wars. Speaking of the titles, Benefits of Star Wars Article VII and Last Thursday he watched Star Wars, which one was your favourite?
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/midnightfairy
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion   Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2021 1:09 pm

AuroraJasmine wrote:
jeangreyforever wrote:
So many numbers in the first few paragraphs lol. Accra must be Jakku. It took me a moment to realize Rey is Roy. Tbh there are a lot of names here, many of which I could not identify.

It takes a while for Poe to "die" though and not soon after Han and Chewie are in the scene which doesn't seem like the pacing of the movie. A lot more names I couldn't identify like Hannah, Chini, and Pink. Kala Ren and Hawk at least I know. Snoke has become snook which is really funny. Renault sounds vaguely familiar so maybe that was a First Order officer.

I think Maria is Maz. Zoro I'm not sure about though, and same with Connet, Finka Bibi, Taco, etc. Kylo Ren becoming Cologne is the best name ever. I approve of that. Better than Kilo anyway.

Han and Leia/Lisa really seem to have given up on their child if they think he's chlorine. Although maybe not if he was able to kiss his mother goodbye. Chloe Rain I'm guessing is Kylo Ren as well? Rainwater must be Rey which she sees the island.

Lightsabers are lamps in this universe, that works for me. I love how this Ryan person loves himself os much. At least somebody gets a funeral here if not Han. This translation sounds like it was written by a Rey Skywalker stan since they identify Luke as her father.

I love the names Renna Solo and Ben Lub X. I'm seeing a lot of Canadian references in the ST movies. Snook at least got his name upgraded to feature capitol letters now.

I'm honestly still confused though who Hannah is, but I think it's supposed to be Han based on the context. At least Luke didn't cut off all contact with the world, he's still got a sponsorship with Associated Press.

Poe has become Hans Ocana and I'm really not sure how that happened but then again, Leia became Lodge. KG must be Kylo. I approve of him still as Chloe Rain. I don't recall BB-8 being damaged though.

So Luke's gf was Han(nah) Solo lol. Wonder what Leia thinks about that. Rose has become Blat though which I really don't like. Especially the part about Rose being arrested for sexual misconduct.

"Find the Lord Push!" lol. It's a bit ironic that the name Poppinn showed up here since people unfavorably compared Leia to Mary Poppins in TLJ. I think it's neat though that Finn builds cities in this version. And that BB-8 is referred to as Master.

I guess the Skywalker family is British here. A lot of England references, perhaps because the Skywalkers are the closest to King Arthur's lineage and Excalibur? I don't know who Tommy is though, probably not DJ.

Renault is back but I still don't know who that is. I like that Ben becomes a painter after destroying the temple here, he likes calligraphy in canon.

Luke is head of Christian Science lol, I knew people considered the Jedi to be a religion but not this way. Glad Rey still believes in Ben and that Connix is referenced with the Connek Revolution.

Snoke has upgraded his name againt to President Snooker. Time for him to die for sure. Also love Rose's catchphrase of "fake snake."

I wonder who Luke's child is. I guess Jedi become eagles upon death here but Luke failed to do so.

Hannah is Han. I think Chini is another name for Chewbacca. I don’t know about the other names. Did you notice that Ray and Rai are Rey too? I like Rai out all of her alternative names to be honest. Yeah I think Chloe Rain is Kylo Ren.

Notice how consistent it is with the mentioning of the day “Thursday” in accordance to the title: Last Thursday he watched Star Wars. Speaking of the titles, Benefits of Star Wars Article VII and Last Thursday he watched Star Wars, which one was your favourite?
I think I've asked who Hannah is before so I don't know why I keep forgetting Hannah is supposed to be Han. Chini as Chewbacca makes sense, I really couldn't figure that out before. Yeah, I noticed all the Rey alternate names. At times it got a bit confusing because Rey and Ren are so similar so in the beginning I was getting them mixed up.

I think I prefer Last Thursday he watched Star Wars. It feels very meta. The Article title feels like some legal document lol so that turns me off.
Back to top Go down

Google Translate Meets Star Wars Movies and Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2