Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion Empty
PostSubject: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 2:15 pm

Introduction: Don’t you just love Google translate? Have you ever translated the plot summary from Disney Princess films? Google translate will keep parts of the story and edit the rest or it will completely retell the story.

22 Languages used: Albanian, Bengali, Catalan,  Danish, French, Gujarati, Hindi, Hausa, Indonesian, Punjabi, Georgian, Odia, Latin, Maori, Tamil, Marathi, Malagasy, Sesotho, Icelandic, Lao, Nepali, Yiddish, Swahili and English.

It’s possible I might change ten languages to something different after I’ve the translated the first five films.

I copy and pasted the plots from the Disney Films Wikipedia because I'm lazy.

If you’re wondering how this is done and how to do it yourself - read the instructions below.

1. Pick a movie first of all. Click on it then copy and paste the plot from Disney Wikipedia into Google Translate.
1.2 There's a limit to how many words/characters you can have on Google Translate. It's best to copy and paste a few paragraphs at a time, otherwise you'll go over the limit and google translate will cut off something.
2. I pick a foreign language from the drop down menu and switch the English plot into a foreign language.
3. Then I switch it back into English.
4. And then I keep switching back and forth between different languages and then back into English each time until I'm satisfied with the funny changes.
5. Then I click the audio button to hear the new funny story. If I'm happy with changes to the plot, I'll copy and paste it into the article.
6. If I'm not happy with the changes or I think it might be offensive to users, I will delete the plot and start all over again - re-ccopying and pasting the plot from the Disney wikipedia and then going through the steps again, using a different set of languages or just reorder the languages I used before in hope to get a different meaning

This isn't a sequel to my other articles on Fanpop. This is a remake for a laugh. I'll be doing the original movies featuring the official Princesses and their sequel movies. Also as a twist, I've translated the titles of each film. I'm doing each movie plot as I go along, I think it might be more fun that way.

So let's begin...

Snow White and the Seven Nations

She was a hot woman of art, many taught her, and she was jealous of her beautiful daughter Mejlaw. He was forced to be an artist in his costumes. Every morning he would look at the card and ask who was at fault. "I admire the media," he said.

In the morning she says that she is a beautiful woman, which is Arisha Rani: White White. Meanwhile, Mazar lives in a secret house and sings the "scamman" he does. The other princess went to the palace and rejoiced to hear his voice. He stood up. He was on the prison wall, no chicken, he was crying. But to his surprise, he ran home and asked to hear the music again in the hall. The woman, known as the White Snow Icon, looked out the window, and I was so high in front of the white monkeys.

Call on the King to kill those who follow the Queen of the Forest. Behold, God will accept the palace. I did not want to work, but he made me; The flowers and tall trees contain snow, for example, to find his mother or the leopard species that captured the habitat. Seeing as he cried out in fear, the murderer was not released. She wept that she had failed, and the Queen would leave her in her name in the morning. God, he will return there when he sees him, and he will not be afraid of the snow when he crosses the river. In short, it helps to reach the heart with fear and trembling and falling; She sang "song and laughter" and asked if Anna knew.

The animals dropped seven baskets and stained them. I remember I cleaning and singing, "We will work with you." Gene works in mine and produces crystals. When the time comes, we come back home and announce the costume.

Sitting on her bed, the bathroom is frozen. The animals sit lightly in the house and listen to demons. Do not be afraid of the invisible spirit. Apparently Doppler tried to follow the path of the "monster" and he went for a sort of ice climb. He stood around to signal. And he broke it (though Grammy continued) remark that the so-called bacteria can wait to replace the manufacturer-built car; Once the lunch is ready, decide if they will be successful in cleaning.

During the day he looked in the mirror of the guard and there was white snow and he gave the pig's heart to the hunters. And the accuser, who confessed the crime but went to prison, let the white snake see its white beauty in the dark and become a loving shepherd. So he decides to use an apple for a clean sleep (to represent the best wisdom).

As a result, the inhabitants of the genome sang "part" of the white ice. The boss puts her to bed (meaning she loves him), but because of her government and trust she wants to take him to bed by the bed window and hopefully she will be happy. Now look with the locust with it, perhaps the whole place was surrounded, it was a beautiful place.

At the moment, the queen of difficulty she is "love is love", a white pig (sleeping pill) that she does not know "will be buried".

He took me down from the bike in the morning with peppers, carrots, white snow, stars or not: not from the beginning, if it was rural. He told no one to go home. Trying to solve the night problem, the queen daughter stopped walking because the villain put poison in the white snow. He loved her so much that he drove her out of the village.

They are trying to kill me so the animals can eat me. In addition, the weather is a flying group and the guide returns to the zoo.

The queen eats bad words, she waited too long. Who can give him his will? After biting her, she slept until the queen died. Then he returned home and placed a chair with a map of the stone in his genome, but the door opened. A lightning struck and stones were thrown at him. Remove the entire body of the patient (door closed).

The dead animals were crying because of the snow. Morris Grammy quietly addressed the next generation and warned him that the taste was the best. Complete the glass in a cloth bag and show Prince literature and "Canticom" and SC S East order mail post Ipsum Film Pathonyz Ukar Dikit Well Advertising Debtorizing Cinema Bestia in Dome and lower cerebrum mass.

Last edited by AuroraJasmine on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:27 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.quotev.com/midnightfairy
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Cinderella and    Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 3:28 pm

This is Cinderella and Cinderella II: Dreams Come True. I'll add the third one after I've had my dinner.

Carmina is old

Keith is a loving wife who believes that her orphans and widows live. Ordinary people are jealous of Cinderella's beauty every day. When her father died because she sang, he told the people of Dermis that the woman was beautiful and sweet, even though he was jealous. Troni and his daughter, the last caretaker, knew that Cinderella would follow them all the time, and they did not know all the successful workers of the previous house. A beautiful, warm, beautiful woman raises birds around the house. Laughing, he waits for a while and dreams.

The next morning, Cinderella found a mouse and a fox in her house. Tell Ashto (or Little Swan) for tips on new stars, cats and fragrant river fish. Carl rises with two stars. This is a song when the firewood placed by Anthasia star is eaten by animals. The father of the family calls the true God and the absent. She opened it for Anastasia, grabbed a cup of tea and petrol and complained to Cinderella, who then called her mother. The couple sang for another hour.

But the king invited all the rulers and robbers of the synagogue to come into the house of the saints, and they came with them. But no, all women should go. , The mother of the Gita, who still lives with her children asked if she could go. Sir, Cinderella seems to have sent a ceremony with trauma beautifully. Family songs are so good, Mary, Jack and Kiss, as well as their songs Mother of the Dead. When he hits me in pocket; Follow the diamond, the ancient serpent, the ancient Lucifer, Anastasia. The singer and the animals got in the car. When he falls in love with a new dress, the girl sings and goes to the drummer wearing pearls and belts. The rat is the mother of the unused female rat and sends them to the field to tremble - it must be eaten in the field. Lesson :: Carmina Pu Rana Rana started crying and entered the yard.

When he left, Odessa put on his clothes and shoes. Like riders, buyers and drivers, Bruno's vegetables are in the shadow of a street rat. After the night in my dream mother with my passport: Heal Carmen who refused to teach the service of God. While she was dancing, she stopped all girls to see Cinderella. Yes, but everyone in prison wants this. His family did not know, but they thought Traminis was in trouble. The veil will not be closed until the Lord rests.

The glass industry is in the pocket of the professor today, he has no equipment, but the hidden animal was attracted to his shoes because the rats respond to the rats and his mother was very happy. Dick issued a statement in Hard's court. But remember the latter, I know the colors of princesses.

The next morning I called home to get married and told everyone that the king is a great prince and is in the kingdom of the little girls. When the news came from different songs, the groom had to go to the leader after hearing this, he said in his football dream that I read songs in the Trombondi apartment, he went home to the room and wrapped himself in the sun. Taken.

When the cow comes to Sindor's mother, she takes the key and puts it in her pocket, but before she can reach it, she hits the Goa trophy. Slipfields says that with the help of flying birds, the songs go behind the window with the help of Cinderella. David learned that his son had died. The mother made the baby happy with the new music shoes. The woman is happy for her boss and the beginning of many scenes of living with her.

Celebrate with wedding songs and good guidance, always be happy.

2 Unknown: Start very quickly

The Disney movie was shown on the show and showed viewers the timing of the songs, the action column, reading the story of Thomas Carl Jack's friend in the living room and the JJOf 2 original crimson notes are hard to sing and write : "The Red Law makes him happy."

With the help of Goddess Fairy, he and I built a road starting from Fuba, which was asked in a book about the world of blessings divided into three blessings, 'What? .

Reminder

Along with the work of Kalinga, Raja's song is also shown on the map

(Cindhoor Interview)

Karimina, for example, is fine, and when her boss is gone, the problem is, after the boys and girls, she goes back upstairs with the old mass. And new hair. The smart smart woman, the musician, beetroot and the kids are waiting for her flag. This is the speed of the game when I tie the knot. All the holes in the flag brought him into the room and he got up from the crime bed and called her. Then he said to the wounded, "Meet him now." But when Maria tied him up, the people were scared because they knew she was a criminal. Before she knew it, she did not know much about Cinderella's jewelry. Strange, not even unpleasant (but accidental (sometimes: by saying 'this is not true').

On the other hand, he embraced the traditional dance and is known as the only great lamp he created for the city. With the consent of the opinion and the decision of court, the protection and order of the king, even if the community has changed, will make you angry or become part of the community. (Due to a road accident) This song is different, and we hope there will be a connection between "The Leader" and his wife "Today". This prevents kissing

The rat hides the story of the worms based on the dollars and reveals the red magic by the grace of God. I did not like it the last time goose came back with it. "Well, Mary, the gods have helped explain this."

He will ask one day

(My Thailand)

Insecure friends help monkeys to fight movies. Todd Devi usually helped him not to help the baby. Goa, reluctant to play a ghost character (if he cares about an unknown star) has a star for his third killer. Now ten groups) Fortunately, the elephant 'Hugo' returned to the project after the incident. Jack loves Moses, Mary, called Kim Bom, and is afraid that the sad dream will come true.

Surprisingly, the grass will be released later, though surprisingly Spra Rana will come out of the water. The motorcycle was stopped due to the weather and Fu, who was killed in the incident, had to put up with a nasty and violent situation and was seen talking to a powerful man named Anatasie.

My dear

(History of Astana)

Sister, a song or a song in which their mother and sister love their mother's wife and clothes, want to forget to marry them and work, I see as the maker of the cake, all the bad things came from the grandfather of This cake. Manufacturer, mom, and then deal with it first. This time, Lucifer (who died at the end of the first film) starts with Carl Band and meets Anastasia Baker, who picks up the car and accidentally leaves. The stars we had to protect while it lasted, the joy of what happened for what reason and the bread called vermilion from St. Anastasia, we got married on the street. The song agrees to meet in the big city. By the same invitation, Cinderella enters the house, beats the cows and bathed in the hot water: noon, morning star, luxurious, but at the same time not like the hunter, though he does not. It's only good to tell him that they love my Fu friends: the envy of their ancestors, Pompom J. Lucifer is the only one who swears that he will stop after him. The combination of Tiffany and Lucifer Roman Lumifer helps fuchs pay. Catching the plane, he panicked and angry throwing a jug of water over Venice.

The next day, she bought it the next day, Anastasia Baker: Baker bought it, tell someone else, so she decided from girl to girl, if it's anesthesia, it helps. Gran Anastasia Baker wants to think about the fate of Alaska Baker. He called her in the spring and asked about her future promise. ((Tresella) and Her Mother Laugh | Example | Faridabad | Baker Anatasia A Planned Love Song.

Flowers are busy finishing the book while trying to distribute the book to Cinderella or coming up with a sort of "flower, BBT BBT" to find the free version for patrol. Sin is the cause of everything. He saw Carl grow between grass and grass, "yes," almost to the right of the fire, reading the book "The Unknown": "Before ...".
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 6:12 pm

SNOW WHITE
That's funny that she's referred to as a "hot woman of art." Mejlaw is an interesting new name for Snow White. Arisha Rani I presume is also supposed to be Snow White, not the Queen. It is strange how many names for Snow White are translated here such as Mazar.

The Queen of the Forest reminds me of a Snow White book I read where she was a royal queen for the Christian kingdom but also secretly the pagan queen of the woods. Gene I presume is a dwarf just as Anna must be the bluebird or animals. The dwarf names like Doppler and Grammy are easy to identify though.

That's a unique basket the witch was carrying with peppers, carrots, white snow, and stars lol. I guess no apples here. Actually I kinda like the idea of poisoned white snow instead of a poisoned apple. The queen eating bad words must have been what killed her since she didn't sit the obligatory 30 minutes before wandering out into the rain and running for her life. The last sentence tbh confused me completely.

CINDERELLA
I didn't realize you do the sequels as well. Keith is an odd name for a Cinderella story although no less odd than Troni. I've heard a lot of people compare Cinderella to a swan so I like how her name "Ashto" somehow also translates to Little Swan somehow. I think some versions of Cinderella did feature fish so the fragrant river fish actually fits. I'm guessing Gus the mouse became Kiss. Mother of the Dead is an interesting moniker as well as the part about following a diamond and ancient serpent, suddenly this feels like a treasure hunt. I didn't quite get who Odessa is though, is that Cinderella? I think Carmen might be. I do like the part about wrapping oneself in the sun, it feels very mythical. This whole translation actually comes across as mythical, although the David part at the end is plain random.

The Fairy Godmother is now a Goddess Fairy I see. Thomas Carl Jack is supposed to be Jaq? Many different names here as well such as Kariminia and Maria. Geese are also part of the original Cinderella story so nice to see referenced here even if there are too many rats for my taste. Generally I can identify these movie parts but the section section (called My Thailand) was too random for me to even figure out what part of the movie it's referencing (I only realized because I know the order of the segments). I think Tiffany in the last part is the female cat but I don't remember her name in the movie. At least the Baker has a name now, Carl Band, since I don't think he had one in the movie. Although how Carl is growing between grass at the end is something I don't think I will ever be able to figure out.

Overall, great job! Very entertaining and I really liked all the Snow White name translations plus the mythological aspects introduced in Cinderella. I wonder what translations caused those to occur.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 7:44 pm

jeangreyforever wrote:
CINDERELLA
Keith is an odd name for a Cinderella story although no less odd than Troni. I've heard a lot of people compare Cinderella to a swan so I like how her name "Ashto" somehow also translates to Little Swan somehow. I think some versions of Cinderella did feature fish so the fragrant river fish actually fits. I'm guessing Gus the mouse became Kiss. Mother of the Dead is an interesting moniker as well as the part about following a diamond and ancient serpent, suddenly this feels like a treasure hunt. I didn't quite get who Odessa is though, is that Cinderella? I think Carmen might be. I do like the part about wrapping oneself in the sun, it feels very mythical. This whole translation actually comes across as mythical, although the David part at the end is plain random.

The Fairy Godmother is now a Goddess Fairy I see. Thomas Carl Jack is supposed to be Jaq? Many different names here as well such as Kariminia and Maria. Geese are also part of the original Cinderella story so nice to see referenced here even if there are too many rats for my taste. Generally I can identify these movie parts but the section section (called My Thailand) was too random for me to even figure out what part of the movie it's referencing (I only realized because I know the order of the segments). I think Tiffany in the last part is the female cat but I don't remember her name in the movie. At least the Baker has a name now, Carl Band, since I don't think he had one in the movie. Although how Carl is growing between grass at the end is something I don't think I will ever be able to figure out.

Yep Carmen, Carmina and Keith are new names for Cinderella, I've noticed that it changes to Carmina when I put in Latin. So that must be the official Latin translation for Cinderella. Troni and Traminis are new names for Lady Tremaine. Yep, Kiss is Gus. Mother of the Dead was originally Cinderella's late mother. I think Thomas Carl Jack is Jaq. "Cinderella's Fairy Godmother" is the fourth paragraph got translated to Odessa.
Odessa the Goddess Fairy, has a nice ring to it.

In Cinderella 2, the first story: Aim to Please (Cinderella's Story) became Reminder (Cindhoor Interview). The Second story: Tall Tail (Jaq's Story) became He will ask one day (My Thailand) and the third story: An Uncommon Romance (Anastasia's story) became My dear (History of Astana).

The female cat's name was Pom-Pom in the movie.
Back to top Go down
phalangeregina

phalangeregina

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:18 pm

How fun. You have made these articles here now. I am happy so many languages from my country were used like Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, and Marathi. We have some Nepali as well because we have a famous actress from Nepal. I do not remember my country's history with Nepal though or why there is some connection.

But what language is Odia??

Snow White is now the queen of seven nations and has white monkeys. I do not remember if my country has white monkeys though, I have only seen brown so this Snow White is not from my country even if she speaks the language. That is funny that Snow White is afraid of the snow when that is her name. So there is a frozen bathroom and demons now with an invisible spirit, all of which we have in my country as well. We do not have pig's hearts though because many in my country are vegetarians although I am non-veg mostly. I am thinking this is similar to my country but this Snow White could not be from there mainly because we do not have snow in all parts, just up north. There is a lot of snow in this translation but I do not know if that comes from her name all the time. I also did not know Snow White has a grammy.

Cinderella does not sound like my country at all though. Yes, we have jealous women and dead fathers but the names like Dermis is not typical. I have not heard of that name (is not that a medical term? That I remember to have studied). We have some swans in my country for our Hindu goddesses which made me think this Ashto (which might be a petname) could be Indian especially since we drink tea and have petrol for our cars as well. But we do not have saints or synagogues. Mostly temples, mosques, and churches. Gita is very much a name from my country though but not Kiss. Is Carmina Pu Rana Rana some South American goddess? Traminis is a word I do not now. Trombondi I do not recognize either, it reminds me of tambourine the instrument. Sindor sounds like sindhoor which is native to my country so now I am unsure where this movie takes place. I believe it must be India after all because it mentions Goa. I am certain you translated with an Indian language for this part then.

I do not remember much of Cinderella 2 but I guess we must call it 2 Unknown now. We do not have the name Fuba or JJOf. That last name looks like computer code for hackers. Kalinga is from my country so that means this movie is also in India. We also have traditional dance and a great lamp. Also many road accidents and we do not like kissing in public roads because they led to live-in relationships although that is normal now. Todd Devi is unusual as I have heard of many Devis but not a Todd Devi. This must be a white person who has intermarried perhaps with whoever Goa is. I have been to Goa but many are not named Goa. Fu must be Chinese who has come to this country with the Russian Anastasie. Tresella is not a name I have heard and thankfully so because it is ugly to hear.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Cinderella 3   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 9:29 pm

This is the translation for Cinderella III: Twist in Time.

A few of the new character names are different from the last two Cinderella translations because I changed the order of the languages. On my first try the end result was inappropriate and creepy! So I tried again.

Sindur 3: Wise friend!

Cinderella took her to her only daughter. The show promises to be wild and your wife will reveal the judge's story. I do not like the color of my friends: and now, Anastasia. The song that everyone knows is the "magic" song of the little witch Anastasia sent by the angel. Go home and meet the train Anastasia and my sister and I think everyone is upset.

It changes shape even when compared to magic when trying to catch monsters. Encouraged by Carl Truman, he chooses a film that brings water to the garden at the end of the first film that pumps Carl. Second, of these wheels, the goddess of Anastasia, Anastasia: Carmina's shoes are tied to her sent wheels and stored in Anastasia. I had a piece of glass that I pulled out when I ordered my staff to attach this victory letter to this man. He was angry with Cinderella and announced that he would sit in front of the king in the morning or in the court, but he would still be humble in the mountains. Or kick the train out of the dam and create a bright red neck space with the song "Dreamy Dream". Jack's neighbor tried to convince him and told him, "Cinderella's diet knew she was playing yesterday," Cinderella's story will come to mind.

The father of a large family, the sons worry when the king enters the city. The king who killed him died many years ago. The driver first goes to Anastasia because she is a beautiful girl (Sindhi), but when he gets angry it is Anastasia. Friends and family at home say, however, that the magic way is to use Mary Truman, she forgot, where she kissed Anastasia while dancing, trembling, Anastasia's fear of alliance and singing. Anastasia, ideal for marriage.

Marcus turned on the courtyard light and the king had to get married. It seems that the jacket does not have the ability to say red. Anastasia sings that she looks confused and thinks you are king, always for the truth: Carmina. There is no conclusive evidence that Joshua Mercy was on the field. Vermillion Street and Truman, Jack M. Find the area between the princes that has now become St. Vermilion.

Prince Anastasia, Anastasia and I suddenly saw the smell at my feet. The progress of her sport is still controversial, and after the explosion was discovered, all the red shoes surprised the queen. Good luck. The injured person should not rest; Yes, it is a park and no one is safe. The waltz is called the king of the other half, the prince informs him that the prince has brought a woman. The king gave him his fortune. At the border of Orion they do not know the Queen. As long as they love and touch each other. Anastasia, when she was coming out of prison. That said, contacting Anastasia and I saw nothing and was confused again. Ice and gas are burning at home for Lucifer's money, meaning "someone pulled the dog out." Let’s do this with Jays: a pillow in the corner: the wall closes with Anastasia and her mother. Carl writes and hides his hair and takes it home.

And he wears clothes, yes, Lady Trutmin: Carmina Agar, Jackie and Jack Goose walking in the cemetery have used magic, but Lucifer has entered the box and become a mouse-like star. Prince Ike even reminds me of the background of his song and this rescue team tries to destroy Carmina Burana, this time giving her a chance to reunite with the dark God and God, Truman. In fact, there is the possibility of betrayal and betrayal of property with planned events. Replacing Republican Sindh Truman.

The next day he met his father's king; But he can go to a room where the kids are singing "about football" Goose and Jackie tell him to hit and take the penalty. He immediately left his father's bedroom. A famous king came out of the window and raised the flag: the governor asked him where he had shown the show with the red horse. He will defend the king as often as possible. But the White Horse captain built a palace for his property. Maybe a small boat fell asleep and the cedar-shaped hole extinguished the captain. He must respect his hands and relate to them: there are reasons to play and use them and to protect them with miracles, God and the sound of songs.

He returned to the king and ordered the king to arrest Sir Trem, Anastasia and Trekel. The song, which tells the prince to hide the red color on his wedding day, arrives at the red bus station in Anastasia, who now joins Cinderella with 5 red cars Array Trimi, a scary star. He killed her to kill her. With the help of Jack and his three Luciferian employees, he got out of his wheelchair and returned to work.

Shortly after the ceremony, Cinderella and Anastasia (red) were confused after the ceremony and said, "I do not like" that she wants to make money every day. Truman bids farewell to Tracy. Ah, Trerain saw the ball tracks. Greed, fear of sleep.

Acacia, Anastasia and the magical Vermilion scene try to prepare as the island’s magical guide. Permission "Good. True love." Anastasia, they are about to leave the enemy defenseless. Prince Shina arranges the marriage, but Jazz Anastasia does the same and the car returns to God, but the plan fails.

Finally, there is a painting where Trivala's beautiful wife, Truman is a Vermilion artist. They are now encouraged to do the same in their decisions. But the king was afraid.

Last edited by AuroraJasmine on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyTue Apr 06, 2021 10:19 pm

phalangeregina wrote:
How fun. You have made these articles here now. I am happy so many languages from my country were used like Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Tamil, and Marathi. We have some Nepali as well because we have a famous actress from Nepal. I do not remember my country's history with Nepal though or why there is some connection.

Snow White is now the queen of seven nations and has white monkeys. I do not remember if my country has white monkeys though, I have only seen brown so this Snow White is not from my country even if she speaks the language. That is funny that Snow White is afraid of the snow when that is her name. So there is a frozen bathroom and demons now with an invisible spirit, all of which we have in my country as well. We do not have pig's hearts though because many in my country are vegetarians although I am non-veg mostly. I am thinking this is similar to my country but this Snow White could not be from there mainly because we do not have snow in all parts, just up north. There is a lot of snow in this translation but I do not know if that comes from her name all the time. I also did not know Snow White has a grammy.

Cinderella does not sound like my country at all though. Yes, we have jealous women and dead fathers but the names like Dermis is not typical. I have not heard of that name (is not that a medical term? That I remember to have studied). We have some swans in my country for our Hindu goddesses which made me think this Ashto (which might be a petname) could be Indian especially since we drink tea and have petrol for our cars as well. But we do not have saints or synagogues. Mostly temples, mosques, and churches. Gita is very much a name from my country though but not Kiss. Is Carmina Pu Rana Rana some South American goddess? Traminis is a word I do not now. Trombondi I do not recognize either, it reminds me of tambourine the instrument. Sindor sounds like sindhoor which is native to my country so now I am unsure where this movie takes place. I believe it must be India after all because it mentions Goa. I am certain you translated with an Indian language for this part then.

I do not remember much of Cinderella 2 but I guess we must call it 2 Unknown now. We do not have the name Fuba or JJOf. That last name looks like computer code for hackers. Kalinga is from my country so that means this movie is also in India. We also have traditional dance and a great lamp. Also many road accidents and we do not like kissing in public roads because they led to live-in relationships although that is normal now. Todd Devi is unusual as I have heard of many Devis but not a Todd Devi. This must be a white person who has intermarried perhaps with whoever Goa is. I have been to Goa but many are not named Goa. Fu must be Chinese who has come to this country with the Russian Anastasie. Tresella is not a name I have heard and thankfully so because it is ugly to hear.

Grammy is Grumpy the Dwarf.

Kiss is Gus the mouse.

I've used the same 22 languages over and over again in alphabetical order for the first three movies. So yeah, I used all of those indian dialects that you've written above.

I'll look this up on Google search, I don't know where Odia from either. "Odia is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian state of Odisha." - Wikipedia, click on the link to learn more about it: Odia language
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 3:49 pm

AuroraJasmine wrote:
jeangreyforever wrote:
CINDERELLA
Keith is an odd name for a Cinderella story although no less odd than Troni. I've heard a lot of people compare Cinderella to a swan so I like how her name "Ashto" somehow also translates to Little Swan somehow. I think some versions of Cinderella did feature fish so the fragrant river fish actually fits. I'm guessing Gus the mouse became Kiss. Mother of the Dead is an interesting moniker as well as the part about following a diamond and ancient serpent, suddenly this feels like a treasure hunt. I didn't quite get who Odessa is though, is that Cinderella? I think Carmen might be. I do like the part about wrapping oneself in the sun, it feels very mythical. This whole translation actually comes across as mythical, although the David part at the end is plain random.

Yep Carmen, Carmina and Keith are new names for Cinderella, I've noticed that it changes to Carmina when I put in Latin. So that must be the official Latin translation for Cinderella. Troni and Traminis are new names for Lady Tremaine. Yep, Kiss is Gus. Mother of the Dead was originally Cinderella's late mother. I think Thomas Carl Jack is Jaq. "Cinderella's Fairy Godmother" is the fourth paragraph got translated to Odessa.
Odessa the Goddess Fairy, has a nice ring to it.

In Cinderella 2, the first story: Aim to Please (Cinderella's Story) became Reminder (Cindhoor Interview). The Second story: Tall Tail (Jaq's Story) became He will ask one day (My Thailand) and the third story: An Uncommon Romance (Anastasia's story) became My dear (History of Astana).

The female cat's name was Pom-Pom in the movie.
Thanks for all the explanations, I didn't realize Keith could be a feminine or gender-neutral name. Carmina reminds me of the color carmine. I also like Odessa the Goddess Fairy Smile

Also thanks for explaining the order of the segments in Cinderella 2. Pom-Pom, so that was the name! I kept thinking of Frou Frou which I think is the horse name in The Aristocats.

CINDERELLA
Oh wow, Cinderella somehow has a daughter in this translation. I guess that somehow translated from Anastasia?

Carl Truman sounds like some old Hollywood bigshot lol. Nice that Carmina crossed over to this translation as well. Since carmine is a red pigment, I wonder if the "bright red neck space" also came from that somehow.

It's also interesting how there is suddenly death and murder in this story but I guess Cinderella 3 had more action than the other two movies. Interesting that Anastasia is ideal for marriage despite her fear of singing and an alliance.

Is Marcus the prince? More of the red color but with shoes now. Also strange that the prince was somehow translated into Anastasia so now we have two of them (instead of two Cinderellas). Jackie and Jack Goose actually sound like long lost cousins of Donald Duck (he has a Gus Goose for a cousin). Prince Ike is quite different from Prince Anastasia or Carl Truman.

Lol, now there's a red horse. Cinderella must definitely translate to red somewhere since we hear about red for the wedding day as well, plus the bus station. I like the term "scary star," I'd like to see a picture of what that is.

Maybe Anastasia translates into red instead of Cinderella. Also another name for the prince, Prince Shina. I don't know who Acacia is though (one of the Tremaines?)
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:16 pm

jeangreyforever wrote:
I didn't realize Keith could be a feminine or gender-neutral name.

Nope me neither. As I was flipping it back and forth through languages that word started out as Cinderella then changed to Carmina then to Geet and then I realised I had missed out a language; Marathi. So when I clicked on it and switched it back into English, it had changed it to Keith.

In general Google Translate likes to swap the genders around.

Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Sleeping Beauty   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 9:22 pm

This is Sleeping Beauty's translation and Aurora's short sequel: Keys to the Kingdom in Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams.

Rambo fell asleep

In the morning he finds himself in the name of God, the son of the Romans, who survived by his father, Queen A. J. He, while he was with Rotten and his mother, who could not spend the day with him.

The Christian Burial Service announced the arrival of three angels from the Royal Herald who gave them red vegetables, green animals and blue  substances.

Look at the beauty of this Brazilian plant, called "yeast", where incense and "red and red lips" burn your hair.
They do not dance.
Previously, she played the role of a princess in the movie "Queen Eve of Evil", where she starred in the movie "Mixed Lifescent". He further added that he was unhappy with what was said that morning and that he was pointing her fingers as soon as he returned to the first part of his birthday for fear of attracting everyone’s attention. Get into the eagle's wheel.

Pets Flora and City Hall are not considered home, a couple Mary, Mary Aurora, even if the dog is nearby. The magic of Purushottam was so powerful that Merifant settled in his place, where Akaria used the power of God not for death but for change or humiliation, and the golden light of the north fell into a deep sleep. Indeed From love. At worst, the king promised to burn his entire kingdom. Actor Frederick, if you want to read the blog and make mistakes, you may not have unnecessary help before "slowing down" and your email. Leave it in vain. This full name has been changed for protection to hide the original source of this name.

Puhia and her former owner Malikantan estimated that she was not yet sixteen years old. Until Don tries to leave the Matrix.

The long hair of the rotor legs is no more, the red lips are purple and the belief of the best eye angels is based on the forest. As a 16-year-old, he chose the tropical summer diet for Philip’s cows, his favorite siblings wandering in the angelic forest. We always love when we meet. However, he did not know that his name would come home. He was 16 years old while cleaning the dining room, tea and flowers came on his birthday morning, we talked in the morning, the color of the clothes bothered us. The demons are looking for him. Satan Radio n. As soon as he got home, he saw her again, she was "his little sister" because he never came back, who told her she was pregnant. He wants to be a leader. Philip cried in his mind in the bedroom.

When he was talking about his son Stephanie and came home to see him with a woman, Philip talked about the marriage he wanted and instructed Hubert to take me. A place for farmers. The word "today" is not over. Sexy Aura tried to make Rora, but weak Hubert failed.
Meanwhile, Stephen and Hubert talk about the future and Philip returns to the country to meet Hubert's children who have come to power and want to marry Rota. Although it is planned. Moreover, a poor man marries a woman who tries to get him to bed, Hubert de Rota.

They are back on the team with Angelo Rora. Clearly, the sacred medicine of Purushottam remains in space and returns to the tower for authentic education. Instead of trying to work with an angel, his forehead got worse, he cut a finger on his forehead and touched the morning light. After a while he went to his room and grabbed the bread. But people can get up and jump and cover your valley. First, Satan cast out the wicked king and achieved a false victory. When Aurora could not stop adopting the red rose rule, everyone collapsed in an explosion. Who do I hate. Hubert fell asleep and said that Philip knew the answer, but finally cursed and blessed him in the morning without a kiss. Cave Angels and Philip Maleficent say they have vowed to find a magic sword to fight ETN that evil people obey. Once the administrator and Stephen Hubert and Leah wake up, they die from the Rora curse.

At the end of the film, Dawn appears on the football field and Philip meets his parents. So when you are with Philip and he plays, the friend he was married to, the friend we are talking to and everyone is happy to hear Flora, Bank, even clothes.

Click on Disney Princess in the dream

Wanhong H.F.F.N.

The true story of Ur Rotar is the new Queen movie and the story of his beautiful eye sleep after the movie.

King Stephen Lee Ratu, King and Prince Philip Cicero retired two days before their rival Alexander's investment. But angels are a great way to help her, but I can not. Marvel Dawn fired the workers and warned them to stay in the Air Force if they needed help. H. And King, and not from the books of the General Assembly. The port is located along the mining field and leaves forests and farmers in the garden. He thought that Bijani Rota, who was sitting without the help of magic, should be taken, but perhaps he should go to bed before dawn, there was nothing in the yellow paper. She replaced it with a full dress. . And now, a few days later, the buyer, St. and Paro, who stopped using modern litter, chickens, white gardens, etc. What was strange between the chickens and cows, and how Stephen Lee bought the flock after the escape, was his name, Philip and Philip, Hubert's cook, to whom he had to appear; Knowing it is a bad addition to chicken, pork and beef, Rota Philip's parents have decided to go to Hubert Dick and solve the problem for free if needed. OK. The green cows were not given, so the numbered letters to the royal family were counted
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 pm

AuroraJasmine wrote:
jeangreyforever wrote:
I didn't realize Keith could be a feminine or gender-neutral name.

Nope me neither. As I was flipping it back and forth through languages that word started out as Cinderella then changed to Carmina then to Geet and then I realised I had missed out a language; Marathi. So when I clicked on it and switched it back into English, it had changed it to Keith.

In general Google Translate likes to swap the genders around.

That's interesting. I also didn't realize Cinderella is a name that has so many translations. I only knew the French and German names for her.

SLEEPING BEAUTY
At least the Queen has a name here although lol at Rotten. Instead of a christening we have a burial service lol. I also think it's funny that instead of golden hair, her hair is burning here because of incense and her red lips which must be red from being on fire then.

So Maleficent is a rival for taking away the title of the Evil Queen. Eve is an interesting name for her as well as the fact that she's been misgendered as a man.

I actually feel like Aurora could easily have a pet dog. Mary as her first name is a nice coincidence since her VA's real name was Mary. Pursuhottam is a cool kname for a kingdom. Frederick must be the King's name here which suits him.

I love how Sleeping Beauty turned into the Matrix here. Aurora being likened to an angel works for me, although spending her birthday finding a tropical summer diet for Phillip's cows is hilarious. And apparently those cows are his favorite siblings in the forest. Satan for the crow's name makes sense considering he is called Diablo.

Stefan becomes Stephanie lol. Aurora becomes Rota. I like the idea that Team Aurora is called Team Angelo Rora lol. Aurora must translate to angel in some of these languages since that's come up a bit. Although strange that Stefan, Hubert, and Leah wake up only to instantly die, so I guess the fairies didn't break the curse after all.

I'm so glad the movie's finale is not on an actual football field lol. That sounds like something a Disney Channel Original Movie would do.

Lots of new names, very Greek and Roman inspired it seems for the Sleeping Beauty "sequel." More cows though so I wonder what that translated from. And Hubert's cook is also named Phillip, good to know lol.
Back to top Go down
phalangeregina

phalangeregina

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 8:36 pm

AuroraJasmine wrote:
phalangeregina wrote:

Grammy is Grumpy the Dwarf.

Kiss is Gus the mouse.

I've used the same 22 languages over and over again in alphabetical order for the first three movies. So yeah, I used all of those indian dialects that you've written above.

I'll look this up on Google search, I don't know where Odia from either. "Odia is an Indo-Aryan language spoken in the Indian state of Odisha." - Wikipedia, click on the link to learn more about it: Odia language
Kiss is not a usual name in my country but maybe that is different in other ones.

I am not familiar with Odisha so that is strange. I will have to research more.
Back to top Go down
phalangeregina

phalangeregina

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 8:41 pm

AuroraJasmine wrote:
This is Sleeping Beauty's translation and Aurora's short sequel: Keys to the Kingdom in Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: Follow Your Dreams.

Rambo fell asleep

In the morning he finds himself in the name of God, the son of the Romans, who survived by his father, Queen A. J. He, while he was with Rotten and his mother, who could not spend the day with him.

The Christian Burial Service announced the arrival of three angels from the Royal Herald who gave them red vegetables, green animals and blue  substances.

Look at the beauty of this Brazilian plant, called "yeast", where incense and "red and red lips" burn your hair.
They do not dance.
Previously, she played the role of a princess in the movie "Queen Eve of Evil", where she starred in the movie "Mixed Lifescent". He further added that he was unhappy with what was said that morning and that he was pointing her fingers as soon as he returned to the first part of his birthday for fear of attracting everyone’s attention. Get into the eagle's wheel.

Pets Flora and City Hall are not considered home, a couple Mary, Mary Aurora, even if the dog is nearby. The magic of Purushottam was so powerful that Merifant settled in his place, where Akaria used the power of God not for death but for change or humiliation, and the golden light of the north fell into a deep sleep. Indeed From love. At worst, the king promised to burn his entire kingdom. Actor Frederick, if you want to read the blog and make mistakes, you may not have unnecessary help before "slowing down" and your email. Leave it in vain. This full name has been changed for protection to hide the original source of this name.

Puhia and her former owner Malikantan estimated that she was not yet sixteen years old. Until Don tries to leave the Matrix.

The long hair of the rotor legs is no more, the red lips are purple and the belief of the best eye angels is based on the forest. As a 16-year-old, he chose the tropical summer diet for Philip’s cows, his favorite siblings wandering in the angelic forest. We always love when we meet. However, he did not know that his name would come home. He was 16 years old while cleaning the dining room, tea and flowers came on his birthday morning, we talked in the morning, the color of the clothes bothered us. The demons are looking for him. Satan Radio n. As soon as he got home, he saw her again, she was "his little sister" because he never came back, who told her she was pregnant. He wants to be a leader. Philip cried in his mind in the bedroom.

When he was talking about his son Stephanie and came home to see him with a woman, Philip talked about the marriage he wanted and instructed Hubert to take me. A place for farmers. The word "today" is not over. Sexy Aura tried to make Rora, but weak Hubert failed.
Meanwhile, Stephen and Hubert talk about the future and Philip returns to the country to meet Hubert's children who have come to power and want to marry Rota. Although it is planned. Moreover, a poor man marries a woman who tries to get him to bed, Hubert de Rota.

They are back on the team with Angelo Rora. Clearly, the sacred medicine of Purushottam remains in space and returns to the tower for authentic education. Instead of trying to work with an angel, his forehead got worse, he cut a finger on his forehead and touched the morning light. After a while he went to his room and grabbed the bread. But people can get up and jump and cover your valley. First, Satan cast out the wicked king and achieved a false victory. When Aurora could not stop adopting the red rose rule, everyone collapsed in an explosion. Who do I hate. Hubert fell asleep and said that Philip knew the answer, but finally cursed and blessed him in the morning without a kiss. Cave Angels and Philip Maleficent say they have vowed to find a magic sword to fight ETN that evil people obey. Once the administrator and Stephen Hubert and Leah wake up, they die from the Rora curse.

At the end of the film, Dawn appears on the football field and Philip meets his parents. So when you are with Philip and he plays, the friend he was married to, the friend we are talking to and everyone is happy to hear Flora, Bank, even clothes.

Click on Disney Princess in the dream

Wanhong H.F.F.N.

The true story of Ur Rotar is the new Queen movie and the story of his beautiful eye sleep after the movie.

King Stephen Lee Ratu, King and Prince Philip Cicero retired two days before their rival Alexander's investment. But angels are a great way to help her, but I can not. Marvel Dawn fired the workers and warned them to stay in the Air Force if they needed help. H. And King, and not from the books of the General Assembly. The port is located along the mining field and leaves forests and farmers in the garden. He thought that Bijani Rota, who was sitting without the help of magic, should be taken, but perhaps he should go to bed before dawn, there was nothing in the yellow paper. She replaced it with a full dress. . And now, a few days later, the buyer, St. and Paro, who stopped using modern litter, chickens, white gardens, etc. What was strange between the chickens and cows, and how Stephen Lee bought the flock after the escape, was his name, Philip and Philip, Hubert's cook, to whom he had to appear; Knowing it is a bad addition to chicken, pork and beef, Rota Philip's parents have decided to go to Hubert Dick and solve the problem for free if needed. OK. The green cows were not given, so the numbered letters to the royal family were counted
AJ is the name of the girl from Criminal Minds. I think the Queen looks like her since both are blonde. I would not be happy with gifts of red vegetables or green animals. Maybe blue substances if they were blue jewels. This movie must be set in Brazil with that plant. Although I think my country has yeast as well, I do not think it is imported. Maleficent has an eagle now, not a crow. Maybe eagles are not only in America. Purushottam sounds like a kingdom in my country. We also have pets and city hall so that could be. Malikantan sounds like it could be from my country or maybe Thailand which is similar but not the same. Red lips are only purple if you are choking so Aurora must be choking from sleep. Satan has a radio in this, that I am not familiar with. Must be a country with many Satanists which is not mine.
We have many farmers in my country though but I think BRazil does to. We have sacred medicine rituals even if that knowledge is very much forgotten. The red rose rule is something I need explained. I do not understand it. Magic swords always win the day in these stories. Football is popular in my country to some way but mostly we play cricket. We have no wedding dances on cricket fields though.
This true story is based on Maleficent movie? We have the name Iksander not Alexander. I don't think we have many miners in my country though, I have not seen them. We also do not use yellow paper. Bijani sounds Indian to me and Paro is our petname for Parvati. Green cows must be from Green eggs and Ham from Dr. Seuss.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:06 pm

This is The Little Mermaid translation.

22 languages used for the next six movies: Amharic, Bengali, Cebuano, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hindi, Igbo, Japanese, Kazakh, Lao, Maori, Norwegian, Odia, Persian, Romanian, Scots Gaelic, Thai, Urdu, Yoruba.

He is a small child

The film begins with the sea area. The famous musical boat (“foundation”) will take place on Wednesday. Max's dogboat is a young man named Eric and teacher Graeme. Grimby panicked and the pilot stopped the boat and went to sea.
The fish is removed from the boat before the water. When you study deep enough, you can look at the enclosure, then go to the solid wall. ("Daughter of Triton")

The game continues until Tracy's last child, Ariel Ariel, and close friends take him to the cemetery. He and Florence never put a pipe or a spoon anywhere.

Ariel and Floyd were taken to the cemetery where they buried Ariel and Floyd until they reached the fish of the two brothers. At the end of the pen, he asked Scott what he was getting. Describe the length of the hair as a hairline. The tube is a movement that produces a tone.

Hear the word “music”, you wait for the music waiting for you at home. However, Ariel was unaware that two guards, Frosum and Jassim, had been charged. Previously, both kings sued Arsula, a member of the Triton court. Arsula hated Triton's fate, and always retaliated. When Ariel saw her, Arsula took her lover to the king.

The film hit theaters without Triton, Sebastian and Ariel, so Flanders immediately started helping him drop tickets to the real icon. Human laws fear God's judgment. But Ariel admits he didn’t say all the bad things that Triton played before he was under the sea. Ariel burst into tears and ran after Floyd.

When they left, Triton asked Sebastian if he was referring to Ariel. But Sebastian replied, "No," as Sebastien Ariel wanted to know if Triton allowed Sebastian. King Sebastian believed his love. But he promised, but when he saw her floating in the water, he surprised Sebastian, Ariel and the flower. He secretly picked them up and took them to where they were looking for something else.

Ariel is inspired by her father’s words about music, writing and acting in the world she talks about. The fall of Sebastian ("out of his world") threatens Ariel Garrett to open up to the king. Ariel tried to deceive him. But before he could finish his speech, a great fire stopped. Ariel also likes it very much, so she tries to figure out what happened. The purpose was to stay overnight on the train. Although Sebastian objected, Ariel climbed the ladder and began to swim. Ariel knew that the recipient was celebrating the prince's birthday. Maria is an attractive animal. But Ariel, the owner of the wall, said Prince Grimesby wanted to meet Prince Eric on his birthday. Leaving as a wedding friend, Eric refuses to find a good girl. But when the sun was shining, he was excited, he heard thunder a long time ago.

The storm kept the ship and its crew in good condition. Ariel jumped into the boat and found it was on fire. When the ship arrived, Creek was left on the boat with Eric's play, in which Eric Max was still alive. Unable to help Eric Max, his co-worker got sick and drowned. When they saw this, they came to the aid of Ariel Eric and took him to the beach.

At the beach, Ariel tells the Greeks that she wants to take Eric out of the world before she sees Max. Before he left, Ariel watched Eric sing. But while training in the city, Eric recognized the girl who helped him and began to search for him. Ariel finds a rock near him and tells Sebastian that he is hiding from his father. But Ariel doesn't want to know. With faith and courage, Ariel enters Eric's life.

He did not know that he had seen Ariel's reservoir. Arsula was happy to see an arrow in her house. All your dreams came true. Ariel immediately released the group.

A few years later, Ariel realized Eric's dreams and found his love for others. For now, Sebastian tries to break the silence. Ariel decides to meet Eric. But Sebastian refused.

He has tried many songs about the sea ("Under the Sea") and international music.
Sebastian is a good fisherman. But he can’t do without Florida Ariel. At the end of the conversation, Ariel never sees him again and Sebastian complains about it. Suddenly, the king asked Sebastian for advice. Ariel Sebastian knows what happened to Triton and tells the King all the details of Ariel Street in Florida, he is proud that you were not allowed to keep Eric Sebastian's statue there. A remarkable and deep understanding of Triton. After the conversation, Ariel meets Triton and says he saved Eric from falling. Treton was shocked by his words, Treton walked over to Ariel and ruined his fears. Ariel leaves Triton and tells Sebastian and Florence not to cry.

Unknown, Jasmine and Jasmine came to Eric, so they started talking to Eric. He said that on the way to Florida and Sebastian Aurosola, Orwell fell in love with Ariel and said that he would reach Ariel in three days, but only three days after the east made true love for Iris. Receive a blood donation from Ariel's page, sign a contract and defeat Arsula as the man behind the chain.

As Ariel grew older, Sebastian and Floyd became frustrated and met a group at the beach near Eric Castle. Sebastian threatened to sign Ariel and Triton with Orwell. But Ariel promised to help the team. Police told Ariel to look at the man and get excited about him first. When Prince Eric arrives, the actors will join Ariel. He did not know that Eric was a living child. But he agreed to take Sebastian and Ariel to the palace to write a letter.

Sebastian listens to Eric Ariel tonight. It is in the beauty of the human world. While Ariel was sleeping, Sebastian told her she was tired and went home.

At King Triton's house, however, he noticed that Triton had sent many messages to King Ariel and Sebastian, but to no avail. Triton is guilty of Ariel's death and hates his job.

The next morning, Ariel and Eric will travel to the state. Ariel loves everything you see in horse or dance toys. Do the things you love and kiss your fingers. But the music ended the battle and the ships stopped.

Rasula was not satisfied with Ariel's progress, so she decided to get lucky with Season P and become a beautiful girl of Venice. Previously, she talked to Ariel, who posted the next day Ariel and Ariel, Eric and Waugh. Nisa left the port, unexpectedly left Little and got married every day. Ariel and her husband are back. Vanessa described Eric as a good friend and good man as the ship sailed, and Ariel called a witness.

Especially for Scott, he heard Ariel in the dressing room and ran to the wedding hall. Vanessa looked in the mirror and followed. He looked in the mirror of Arsola. Ariel, who knew her real identity with Vanessa, contacted Vanessa and her team. Tim thinks Ariel and Fladder are on the cable car after the wedding, and Sebastian Trin tells the king what happened and the marriage ended.

Since the port opened, scientists have accumulated large numbers of water and marine life. (Fire blue flowers, red star whales, starfish, whales, seals) Vanessa warns of the start of the race from the top which gives Ariel time to wake up. Similarly, Venus is very fragile and nervous. There was Max Cutter, who destroyed Vanessa's voice, answering what Ariel called Eric. Eric looks at Ariel and thinks he has saved her. But when he destroys Venus, he realizes that he wants to order Ariel to come out before he donates blood. But before they kissed, Ariel had almost become a businessman. Ariel was taken to the beach west of Arsula.

As Arsala waited for the next stage, he quickly disappeared, led by Triton and Sebastian. A third man attacks Arsula and tells Ariel to leave. Like Ursula, Ariel is her slave. When Triton apologized to Ariel, he tried to break Arsula's contract but failed. There, Triton signed an agreement with his daughter, Joe, to avoid a polyp. Although Google has been removed, Taj Triton is angry with all three. Eric is now married to Ariel. He attacked Buddy Arsula and ordered him to join Feltham and Jassim. They pull a handful of shampoo into the water and roll to hit Eric Floyd and Sebastian, Free Bean and Jasmine.

Arsula is scared and has been trying to kill Eric for three years. But Ariel angrily pulls his hair and Arsula stands in front of us as Arsula waits for Arsala to scream before Bad Returns starts singing. Arsula's anger begins with the help of Eric Ariel. Eric, but when Arosola's grandfather comes out, Eric and Ariel help him and don't let him go. When he died, Arsula threw grass on the beach and climbed up.

Arsula kills Ariel at his command and Eric prevents Ariel from falling into a bad circle. Arsula disappears and Eric lands on the beach. Arsula has been destroyed and her bones from the third bull and crown that returned to Trinidad will be covered.

When she woke up, Treton looked at Ariel and realized she loved him very much. Treton remembers Sebastian talking to Sebastian. After that, the human body changed - Ariel was now ready, Ariel looked at Eric, kissed him and greeted him, Ariel's father and Eric Triton invited both sisters recently Six of them to his wedding, friends and family. .., Sebastian, Flora, Schultz and Eric, Ariel and Eric ended their "world" they told Eric. In the dark kiss of a new life.

Last edited by AuroraJasmine on Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 12:46 pm

This is The Little Mermaid II: Back to the Sea Translation

Chhota: From river to river

Princess Ariel is married to the prince's third daughter, Eric, about three years old. Since then, Ariel Eric has been the king of the city and the first boy in history to be born. At the baptism, Melody, Ariel and Eric as daughters and grandparents, Athena, Alana, Adela, father, Aristina and Andre Triton, keep track of the song and remind her that wherever she goes, her home is on the beach. So Morgan came back in the afternoon and took Arsula's sister. Morgan and Trin sing to him he refuses to buy Undertaker.

While Triton was asleep, Ariel grabbed Tariq's sword, cut Morgan's rope, and drowned. Eritrea hit the cake and took her daughter to safety. Triton had successfully replaced it, and before saving it, it was the song before he announced he was no longer alive.

He tells Searle and Eric that no one wants to see Morgan III at the beach. All three believe that before Morgan's release, the five may have had some trouble. Ariel is afraid of music and is ruining her life with music. He didn’t want to know about the ships or the Atlantic because his thoughts had taken him across. Morgan's castle was thrown into the sea and a wall was built to separate it from the sea. Triton Bus also ordered Sebastian Melody. King Fleet and Train return to Atlantic.

Twelve years later, Ariel and Eric celebrated their second birthday. Looking for him and Ariel's song disappears at the beach, the boy sings with his parents on the surprisingly short beach. He saw his mother's deep love for the sea. But Gortia's music contract is not yet known, and she has been prevented from going to sea without explanation. After the ban, Ariel had difficulty talking to him because he did not say anything about the sea. However, looking out to the sea, there is a wallet full of cuts and cuts.

Morgan and Andrew, hiding in the Arctic Ocean, Land. In recent years, Morgan and Antroff have tried to reform themselves. But he has never tried to overcome it. But Master Morgan's power has failed, Anders Ursula says he can use technology. But his sister Morgan left. Morgan's argument with Morgan begins with understanding Morgan's tone, and Morgan has been with Morda since his birth. Morgan discovers a lost prison that helps him unravel the mystery of childhood songs and decides to help Morgan and his brother strengthen.

Sebastian returns to the beach to sing after the bath, but Melody can't stop his mother's anger by starting to express his complaints, but he thinks Ariel can't. Melody and her parents have a secret. She remembers Ariel of her birthday. Melody loves the house, managing the house regularly while watching the guests. But when he left, he said words behind the guests, which I did not accept. Was surprised to talk to the animals. But those things go into the room not asking what you have to say about them.

Ariel and Max hit the wall. Ariel was surprised that a song came to the birthday party. When Ali saw that he did not accept him, he left the house and threw it into the sea. But I saw his mother's song on top and asked her what to do. This meeting was very important for Ariel. Instant music. He showed a shadow on the metal cell, and later, when Sebastian helped him get ready, his mother cleanly agreed to take care of herself. Ariel has arrived.

Ariel managed to retain a beautiful wedding song. When Melody told her mother she didn't want to go, other guests hated her. Ariel tries to convince Leon that everything is bad. But he ended up telling Ariel that if he had a technical background, if he was a Madrid scientist who understood the truth, he showed a genuine love for the sea. But downloads and antennas are synchronized and modern. I brought it to the auditorium.

When he entered the theater, the music played and he saw an old prince looking for his first dance. It all started, but when Sebastian stopped dancing and finished his birthday cake cake, he no longer had dreams.

Sebastian's music is good. But it wasn’t too late for the whole group of shorts to start making noise and Lewis looked at Sebastian and showed that he needed complete protection. The most injured football in the football field. When she enters the room to greet Ariel, Melody mocks her cousin with her, hearing her voice find her name in the closet. Ariel was angry, she met the artist and found him going to sea without permission. Melody tries to figure out why you can't intervene to save her, asking Ariel if Sowell responds to the song. But I would go to sea or be aware of the dangers of the sea. If his mother refused to answer his question, the boy would be threatened. But they will not give you a diamond.

After a while, Eric saw that the process had begun and Ali now felt worse. But if he says he only knows the real thing, he will be angry with Ali. I know Eric is right and I think I follow Ariel. But without Sebastian's opposition, his mother was shocked when she saw him singing and keeping her at home. Soon Sebastian returned to the palace and told Eric that the door was open.

The next morning, Morgan's song arrived. Morgan was able to go to a bank opening and help save money. Andre Morgan also admitted that he lied. But it turns out he had a magic bottle. Opening the mirror, the player's foot was held happily with the green color. The song jumped into the water and bounced back.

Ariel, Eric and Triton talk about it. He sent a group of cruises to find music and said he would join soon. Eric Ariel thought he would follow him because he knew more about land and sea than anyone else, because he was the same person. Ariel used Triton to create music to find music.

When he calmed down, he thanked Morgan for making the dream come true. The song has been around for a long time due to Morgan’s comedy song, a train crashed to destruction after the death of a fourth suspect in a robbery from Triton. However, Morgan did not care about the matter, ordered his parents to pay only property, and sued only the parents in court and the family.

Calling from his area he saw a map of Morgan and Kiwi covered in snow and could not cross the Atlantic. Soon he wanted to remove Wallace Das and become the winner of the Penguin. He told them to go to the stage and get ready as a group of three so as not to disturb each other. The idea is not exactly the same, but Das fears the others, so he accepts the application. Music and youth

Finally they went to the Atlantic and forgot for a while that it was raining. He soon met three boys who wanted to be his friends. The song will be added to the new playlist and a "message" will appear. When he hid in the third room, Triton asked him to check two. The song quickly woke him up and made a triangle. But he lost his clothes. In an unfamiliar tone, his mother sat on his throne in Triton. Ariel Melody is embarrassed to go there. But it can be difficult for all three, so look at your research.

Melody can divide Morgan into three groups. But Ariel was stopped by a stranger. After Ariel and Freud die, Morgan tries to talk to Murdoch and three others, but the musicians are surprised to hear Ariel's secret. However, she did not say anything to him. Morgan said Ariel tried to swear allegiance to his daughter by hiding from her parents. When Ariel tried to catch him in three lines, Morgan turned to music. I remember the song Ali wanted to get up. But the singer saw Ali walking in the sea and asked him why he did not tell the truth.

If Ariel can make a difference in her life, she will try to hide the music truth and apologize. In fact, the song is so sad and deceptive that he refuses to forgive his mother and betrays Morgan. In all three cases, Morgan expressed concern. “It's good to get out,” he said. "Every day, the revelation of the sky is over. Morgan uses 3-D magic to control the ocean." Triton Sebastian Eric Morgan and his partner Ariel help Eric drown, and Sebastian asks him to take a picture. What happened to Florence and Jasmine?

As the sun goes down, Morgan's fears and music become human. Not a mother yet she began to sink into the water. Morgan looked at the man's feet before getting up with his three children. Remember that Morgan's prediction could be seen and held for the third time by Triton to avoid the debris, when the bullet went out Morgan tried to turn it over and drop it to the top. As he walked, the music slowed down and the line fell. His voice is loud. When the manager came back to see her, she met Triton Morgan, urging him to paint a picture of Arsula and her parents and adding sugar to the Morgan and Bulgarian recipes. Here, when the snow started, Morgan took over.

When he woke up, Melody met his family on his father's bed. He began to apologize to Ariel. But Ariel said it was a shame because she knew I was wrong. The singer said he did not want to be angry with anyone. But he thinks he is better than a young elephant. In fact, Ariel and her husband Eric Melody love her as a “girl hero” and say she has big arms and legs.

Then Kerry went to see Triton. This means that her granddaughter is a living mother or living with her parents in the Atlantic Ocean. When looking at her parents, she said the music (still laughing) was the best.

The next day, he tore down three walls and tore the house apart. The wall is the middle of the sea, and people are ashamed of the first song of God. People and sea creatures surround Triton, Sebastian, Florence, Scott, Chapdas, Ariel, Eric and Melody. The third king created a rainbow with the third magic. This song is a delight at the end of the song.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 1:29 pm

This is The Little Mermaid III: Ariel's Beginning translation.

The first was a small antenna.

The third king and queen of the lake, Princess Athena, was full of music and laughter, the Ariel Store had seven daughters with a beautiful waterfall, and Triton Athena had a concert hall. In that country, if you try to save a box, everything will be fine except Ethan and the ship will break. Athenian baptism overcame the country's fears and poured tea into the river.

Ten years later, Ariel and six sisters live under Marina del Ryan, and her assistant Benjamin Marina hates women she wants to join the garden of Sebastian Triton.

Ariel is not happy with her normal life she wants her father's help. What To Do One day Ariel Floro met a hot fish at an old music festival. He was very happy with the music that surprised Sebastian to see him play. When he saw this, the whole group stopped playing and made sure Ariel was talking about his father. Ariel joined the garden and decided to become an artist on her mother's trust. Ariel returns to the palace and when she leaves her brother. The next night, seven happy girls went to their girls ’center to tell them where they lived. They met secretly with Marina and told Tarto about their actions. Sebastian is in prison in Florida and Marina is getting the job she is looking for.

Ariel asks why he didn't play because Triton is a bloodbath. Triton declined to comment, saying the government was unsafe. Surprisingly, Ariel Train did not want to give up playing in Athens. Her brother then regretted bathing in the pool. He hated idols, and was no longer a woman. Nero became the new partner at Triton. At night, he decided to leave the Atlantic to pick up the birds. Sebastian hopes Ariel Athena will ride the desert outside his home. After his death, Ethel and Sebastian forget Atina's joy and decide to return to Atlantis in hopes of finding Triton's box instead.

When they got back, I saw Ariel, Floyd, and Sebastian Marina and Energy running. The last fight began when Marina Ariel refused to return to Atlantic music. The navy wants to stop them, so they also have "power" in the war. Ariel and friends from the Florence group helped find three fire pets on the beach. Ariel pushes him away while Marina tries to kill Sebastian. A third of the games will go to Ariel singing “Athena Music” and meet them. The film ends with a great string of music and selects the chairman of the Sebastian Court, specifically by Ariel Florida, Florida. The government has cheated. Everyone was happy that Ali Chesa and his six sisters were going to Florida, so they arrested Marina for saving her nose.
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySat Apr 10, 2021 11:59 pm

Yay, TLM, my favorite!

THE LITTLE MERMAID
Funny how Ariel is translated as a boy here. Triton becomes Tracy and Flounder becomes Florence of all names lol. I just can't see Flounder as a Florence. But wow, it gets dark fast with the part that they buried two of Flounder's brothers. I'd hate to watch TLM in whatever language that came from. Arsula reminds me of how Ursula once took the disguise Arsulu in a novel for TLM.

Frosum and Jassim are interesting translations for Flotsam and Jetsam. I wouldn't expect those to turn into actual names. Sebastian being King is actually something that happens in the TV show.

Grimsby is a prince now lol. Who is Maria though? Out of His World is a good song title actually, even if it's no Part of your World. I wonder if the part about the Greeks means that sentence was translated from Greek. I love the line "with faith and courage, Ariel enters Eric's life."

I never knew Treton could be an alternate spelling for Triton. Funny how Jasmine appeared in this translation. Iris was the rainbow goddess in Greek mythology. Who is Orwell supposed to be? I find the line "he did not know that Eric was a living child" to be hilarious for some reason.

Ariel's already married and got a husband lol. Vanessa is now a beautiful girl from Venice who is on vacation during Season P lol. I love how scientists assemble the gang of animals that attack Vanessa who seems distrustful of this race. Venus is actually a good alternate name for her. Max Cutter sounds like a serial killer. I really wonder where this Jasmine keeps coming from but nothing is as random as Free Bean. So far this story has been good about not including random elements like some of the early ones did.

Glad they get a happy ending at the end even if Flounder became Flora and Scuttle became the German Schultz.

THE LITTLE MERMAID II: RETURN TO THE SEA
Wow, that opening line is crazy. It's weird actually that Eric should be king like your translation says but he's still a prince in the movie. I'm assuming Eritrea is Morgana but Tariq being another name for Eric is odd. Triton sleeping during the christening would really change the movie.

Searle is actually a good name for someone from the sea. Melody is somehow a boy though and only 2 years old 12 years later, I wish I aged like her. I wonder why Melody translated to a boy though, especially since she goes back to her real gender later on. Most of the next few paragraphs are quite similar to the movie although I don't know where Ali came from (a lot of Aladdin characters appearing in TLM it seems). Also a lot of scientists for some reason.

Melody has a cousin now which is fun, perhaps that is who Ali is if he isn't Ariel like it seems. Morgana going to a bank opening to save money is everyone's villain origin story. So Morgana got exiled because of a comedy song that caused a destruction of a train lol? No wonder she hates Triton. Who is Kiwi though? Not the penguin Tip right?

I didn't know Melody got have a working phone underwater to have a playlist and receive messages. Melody's gone back to being a boy here as well, maybe her transformation wasn't into a mermaid but into a boy. Freud I'm assuming is Flounder since all the F names in TLM stories are him. Melody's boy name as Murdoch is confirmed.

The line that Ariel and Eric love Melody "as a 'girl hero' and say she has big arms and legs" is so hilarious. Melody has reverted back to being a girl but now named Kerry which is so random.

THE LITTLE MERMAID: ARIEL'S BEGINNING
Athena being called the queen of the lake reminds me of how sometimes mermaids from freshwater lakes are different from seawater oceans. I guess Ariel has a little brother named Ethan here. Marina hating women reminds me of how I hated Marina lol. I can't ever imagine Flounder being described as a hot fish.

Triton in a bloodbath sounds normal for him, he is quite hot tempered. Ariel's brother seems to have a big part and Triton is no longer a woman so changing genders must run in the family. I don't remember the name of Marina's lame sidekick and the translations seem to not care either lol. Ali is back so I guess he's not Melody's cousin after all.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 6:12 pm

This is Beauty and the Beast, Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas and Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Magical World translations. The story segment titles in the third one are The Perfect Word, Fifi's Folly, Mrs. Potts' Party and Broken Wing.

Beautiful girl and animal

In a small French village, an old woman asked her boss to test her greedy mind and mind. As for his wife, he was very angry at his old anger that he mocked his beauty treasure, became moderate, and punished his friend like an animal. But we apologize for the inconvenience. Working on Rose’s 21st birthday created a lot of deep surprises. If you want to be an animal forever, you must be respected and respected in every way, like a tree.

Ten years later, Little Bell announced the name of the famous French city of Mauritius. When he died in a small town, he enjoyed ballet. She is in love with the amazing hero Gaston, whom she has always loved. But she loves family, food and has a “little girl” with her lovely children.

The new capital of Mauritius is an ornamental tree. To set fire to the car, he went into the jungle to the lost animals and found the prison yard, Kogos Worth (Killer Watcher Killer), Lumiere (Candleblow from the Back of the Case), Pot (Chef), Repon Chip (Great). Coach) know. . , FIFA staff (old friend) .. When :: They just burned the meat. The king and his officials were not pleased. The animals caught Morris. But Billy took Philip's horse to the inheritance and became his father. He thought the animal would be sent to Morris to tell him what had happened in Gaston and other towns, but he believed and was saved. But the zoo is back and clean.

Bell, meanwhile, refuses to “celebrate” and tells the groom not to join because Lumiere has given him lunch (in “Come to Visitors”). I went to Kigsworth and Lumiere Palace, but it went on. The sun does not allow animals to enter, you see in childhood between magic and sorcery. When the animal saw it, it cried out in anger before touching it.

Ballet was afraid to flee. But Philip's wall was struck. Now wondering how she helped him, she looked at the wall that expressed her feelings to him. After Belle's injury, we were taken to the palace library and Friendship, then had a delicious lunch and dance. But in the end, Belle and her father are hungry. He turned his shotgun on himself when apprehended by a police officer on the porch of the house where the shootings took place. It will take a few hours. He was released and found a memory mirror. He feared he would become greedy.

He met Bel Morris and brought him home. But under the protection of the sanctuary, Gaston directed the audience there. If he refuses to marry Gaston, Manas Dak will keep his father. The clock continues, and Morris looks good in the mirror. But when Bell laughs at Gaston, saying he is a real creature, he hates Gaston and enters the house. I agree. Joab was taken to Ammar and killed. Gaston brought Belle and Morris into the world. But Chappell grabbed the bull plane to the bull's side and smashed the ground so that the bull and Morris Phillips could return to rest.

Gaston personally contacted staff and human sources to use the tower and inspect it before attacking the animal. Have been animals abused since Belle's inception. The animals quickly returned to training. After a hard battle, the animals survived and Bell went to the playground. Like Jason, he always hated and hated Belle and she was not happy. But it is useless, child.

When Belle saw the bush on the ground, she knew she loved it so much that it hurt and hurt. In many wooden objects, arrows are filled with creatures that turn into human bodies. Belle looked into her eyes and knew it was Westing, and when she saw that her eyes were clean she said, "You!" he said. They build a beautiful house where Belle and Prince are not with their father and co-workers.

Beauty and the Beast: Lord Julie

The film begins when everyone is ready for Christmas. Lumiere and Cox Worth are looking to keep it up this past Christmas. When finished, say yes. History also tells us that when Wolfblatt came to the rescue, everyone was together in history and in the events that followed.

Belle is at the ranch. The story begins when he gets into the car. All experts are looking for a way to love each other and when the time comes they should be together. The arrow is very strong during Christmas. But when he hits a big house, he can't see the animals.

At this point, in a special area of ​​the garden. (Year Return Visitor) General Manager of Minya Fios has ordered several cases. This application is suitable for musicians of all ages. No, but he decided to find a way to keep his nose clean. He thinks it is the best and most effective thing.

He told Peflow that he had only written for opera and encouraged him to help establish a healthy relationship between Bell and Bust. The animals disappeared from his anger and named the shadows "ghosts".

Believing in white animals, Bell presented a beautiful Christmas book, Kawarth Gandhi, to the fortified fortified city. Initially, Angela was one of the weakest heroes in history. But he refused to hear anything about Christmas, saying he wanted everyone to gather and work hard for the holidays, and that "hope is their source of strength," not because of animal hatred. To do We also hope that this miracle will spread and fill the world with peace and love. Lakotan, angeli na dide.

But when FIFA heard about it, the company immediately. Just Announcing the Beasts, knowing that forty people had gathered, said, "Mighty, I do not know what you think of Christmas." They are not happy. On Christmas day, the hunter tells his world story - one day when he is happy, he relaxes and shakes the castle.

He met with Jeff Bennett, chairman of Bellroom and Lighting, said he wanted to buy a magazine and asked for help. He followed the beast and asked what had happened. He explains the proper exercise: “Choose a ban, keep it at home and let it work during Christmas”? "I don't know what the prisoners mean, but you know everything," he said. Finally he asked about Christmas he started a storm.

Belle also remembers Christmas animals. But that wasn’t until it was presented as a history book. The December and Cora pieces look good, but they are also good. The animal receives the gift, but Lumi refuses to open it because it is not attacked as an image of the beast, but as a way to bless itself. The animals played at the party. Order fun gifts for more than 40 people. As he walked, Charles gathered his thoughts, shouted at the door, and sang wonderful songs. The museum quickly rectified the situation, saying that the tree was their favorite animal, because the trees outside the palace were beautiful.

He broke his vow to meet his brother in other parts of the country and made the mistake of never returning. Everyone thinks that Christmas decorations and gifts are not necessary and the best gift. At this point, the animal wants to emerge from the ground. But the horse fell in time, the animal reminded Belle of the word, opening and singing as if he had designed a Christmas. Go

His plan failed when he tried to break up a 40-year-old boy so that he would not fall in love with her. Jark is the fifth person to help us. The animals fled the house, but in the 1940s they were ashamed of the game because they did not know how. According to FIFA advice, it breaks the keyboard and turns blue. Suddenly he smashed his keyboard 40 miles from the scene. This animal lamented the loss of faith in the past.

It was an amazing holiday that brought us our first holiday and it will be a year if anyone can save for Christmas. Many thanks to Prince Bailey for the gift of the Roses.

Magic and real beauty

Very good

The animals and the clock are ready for lunch, and when the animals arrive, praise Lumi, when Kosworth brings the clock into the dining room, tests Kosworth and translates it into a web dictionary. , And you have turned the wall into a dictionary. Bell read a book about animals last night. But the servant told her to open the window.

Pepper is called pets, arrows and animals and is only ordered. Sitting at Webster's desk, someone started shouting insults at Bellini, Mayor Lowe and Kagsworth to try to make things easier. But he did not say more.

Then a friend took Wester, and the computer and PV (nails) returned home within seconds. The arrow is compared to sold animals.

That night, the truth will come out and at the bell the wild beasts will hear the horn of the temple. No animals are allowed in the house. Bell tried to stop. But the beast fell and told Wmster, Crane and Leppman to throw into the forest. She tells him that he is not happy with the people he treats, that Bell has brought them home with confidence, and that Bell is kind to Bell and knows that he has good intentions and will forgive them. The lesson is that forgiveness is easy.

Iberia FIFA

After his first meeting with FIFA, he traveled around the world to read FIFA statements, which were full of anxiety and anger. FIFA also believes Lumiere and Bell are related. Lemier built the best FIFA walkway around the FIFA Royal Stadium. When Lumi returns, FIFA will try to please everyone who loves coxswain.
After that, when Lumiere and Fifi left, the situation disappeared. But he managed to get out (he was afraid of Gaston). Lamier tells him that Bill, Cox Worth and some of the assistants had returned to Amber before the reading. That is why the team sometimes thinks it is right and stop making decisions.

Edit | ×

The baby began to eat in bad weather, and when it reached its mother, the baby wanted to get a good night’s sleep before getting up and spending the night (washing the river) with it. But, Lumiere And there is a war between coxswains. It ends with a delicate floral music. (Every time we see the pot in the bush) and the flavor of the course above all else.

Lumiere and Coxworth try to change their mind to keep the kitchen down. After an unfortunate struggle with Lumiere and Coxworth, Bell Potts decided to watch and defeat his opponents. His idea succeeded and Pott was disappointed. By the end of the day, the animals woke up and the roses withered.

Broken space

As the bull and the beast prepared together, the injured birds went to their cows' home and forgot about it. He saw the beast when he saw it and tried to catch the bird, flew over Cox Worth and bent his head to the ground. His anger was cold. But he has decided to keep the birds in the river. But the sharp and furious birds refused.
Kagsworth has also seen a staff shortage. At this point, the bull saw the beast behind it, the cow recovered, and the bird perished. But the birds are still healthy and the fall begins to fill. He was admitted to Camp Coxworth at West Wing Stadium in March. But know that you are suffering and that you are honored, but it is. The whole picture is getting better and better. Animals know how to take care of people and animals.
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 3:17 pm

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST
The first paragraph I actually thought was a reference to Belle having a boss (the librarian) which would have been a novel twist. The mention of the 21st birthday made me realize that this is actually the Beast's origin.

Belle enjoying ballet is something I can see but that might be because of the DP franchise. Funny how in this version she has always been in love with Gaston (which actually does occur in some adaptations). Can you imagine how different the story would be if she was married with children before the Beast kidnaps her and she falls in love with him and leaves her family behind for the Beast?

The third para makes me feel like I've been transported to The Jungle Book lol. Morris is a good Americanization of Maurice. Come to Visitors is a nice new name for Be Our Guest. I love this line "The sun does not allow animals to enter, you see in childhood between magic and sorcery."

Is Friendship one of the enchanted objects? Oh wow, the story became really dark with the police officer and shooting.

Too bad no more reference is made to Belle and Gaston's children. At least the abused animals were saved. I have no idea where Jason came from but he seems to hate Belle a lot lol. Perhaps he's one of Belle's children who is upset that Belle and the Prince are living in a beautiful house without anyone else.

THE ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS
I'm wondering what the Christmas arrow is supposed to mean.

Minya Fios sounds like a Star Wars character lol. Funny how that works. Peflow not so much. I'm not surprised the castle is full of shadowy ghosts though. I like Belle's Christmas present.

A lot of animal references because of the Beast. The original fairy tale features the castle filled with monkeys and parrots (almost like Aladdin). Jeff Bennett sounds like a storeowner lol, who they've gone to so they can buy furniture to furnish their castle. I also like the Beast's tragic origin in this version of the story that he broke his vow to meet his brother and never saw him again.

I guess the Beast is also 40-years old here and the story takes place in the 1940s.

BELLE'S MAGICAL WORLD
Who is Pepper supposed to be? The quill? Bellini sounds Italian for a male Belle. I love how the objects have been translated to animals again so the castle really sounds like a zoo in all these stories with all the animals running around.

That's hilarious that Fifi has become FIFA. Cox Worth also works as a real name imo for Cogsworth.

I think it's funny how the objects had a war over the baby bird. Maybe because it's a real animal and not a fake one like the objects. Way more animals with cows and birds but sad that the bird dies. Until the bird is healthy again.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 6:09 pm

This is the translation of Aladdin and it's sequels.

The new 22 languages used are Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Chinese (traditional), Dutch, English, Esperanto, Frisian, Galician, Hawaiian, Italian, Javanese, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Nepali, Punjabi, Russian, Sinhala, Turkish, Uzbek, Welsh and Zulu.

Aladdin

The film begins with a street vendor in Agra walking down the street at Agra Bar. Agarba is downtown about 1001 million evenings, and it can be temporarily diverted. Wanting to sell his business, he picked up an old kerosene lamp and said, “As soon as young people change their lifestyle, they light candles. Originally it was diamonds. "

So the buyer began talking about a thief named Gajima. Late in the afternoon, he encountered a courtyard called Sultan Cafer. He gave him half of the gold around Jafar. Insects do not attach themselves to the teeth of large tigers and cut off their heads. This is called "miracle beer".

Jafar called Gasim and asked him to bring a candle. But when the lion came to his head, he said that only one person could enter. "About wealth: not diamonds!" Gezier wants to write Jaffer's order, but when he enters the third man's mouth, he bites the thief. He closed the door and ordered Jafar to find a diamond in the solid rock. Later, Jafar realized that it was difficult to find the diamond. Jafar tried to be Agarba's new king and ruler.

The next day, a street girl named Aladdin and Carpales tries to find bread on the street. After attacking security guards in the yard led by Captain Rasula, the two sat down to eat and drink, but were not allowed to feed the hungry children. They were also bought on the stomach of Aladdin and Ash, but the prince threw them on the street, but Aladdin said it was not just "another desert place". Then Aladdin and Abu went home. Aladdin and his associates believed that everything would be better, and the men did not threaten the party.

The Sultan goes with Tiger King (Tiger Wright) and fights Princess Aladdin Princess Jasmine. Said Sultan Jasmine. Jasmine says she is tired of her life because the back wall is closed. The Sultan met with Zafra's advisers. Jafar beats him with a magic snake, convincing Sultan Kofer that he needs a blue diamond ring to find Sultan's wife, Jasmine. Jaffer needed a ring to look at the diamond face.

Yasmin refused to marry him and decided to run away as a girl. Instead, Aladdin describes himself as a hungry child. He went inside, grabbed Jasmine and the little boy, and shook hands before picking the fruit.

Meanwhile, Jafar confronts Suda's blue diamond metal, asks in the mirror, and discovers that Aladdin is a "critical diamond".

Aladdin and Artemis worked with gratitude and articles. However, Aladdin was immediately arrested by the Royal Guard. Meanwhile, Jasmine is standing in front of her and asks Aladdin to let her go. But Rajul says he works in Jafar and Chameleel told Rajola to release the allergen. "The prince was sentenced to death by kidnapping," Jafar said in a statement to Jafar. Jasmine meets Yaffer and heads for the waterfall at the time of Aladdin's death. The king is happy.

Aladdin was actually in a state prison. He managed to free Abu Aladdin, but later found himself in prison. In fact, Aladdin's Café was hidden in a secret palace hall and taken to a secret cave. At the door, Jafar warned Aladdin that he would pay if the lights went out. The lion's head went into Aladdin's cave, but he ordered him not to hide the light. Aladdin and S. They were the first to enter the deep cave. Take the stick and point it at the light. Aladdin held on tightly to the lamp, but violated Abu Magar's safety rules, borrowed a large ruby, and angrily fought three guards in the cave. Aladdin and Abu set up flying carpets and asked Aladdin to enter Safar's secret cave. Aladdin does this and Jaffa shows him the knife and kills him with a knife. Fortunately, when Alaaddin and Abu entered the cave and lost the lion's head under the great sea, he grabbed Abu Jafar's hand. Aladdin, Ish and Slaughter were left in a beautiful cave. After that Japar smiled and looked around and saw that there was no light as Abu played.

Jasmine shouted at the palace Sultan was relieved and told the Cafe he was ill. The Sultan of Maine reassured Arthur and asked what had happened. When Jafar returned, he met the Sultan in person, cut his hair, and asked a prisoner to tell him his thoughts.

Aladdin finds the curse next to the lamp in the cave and begins to wander. This time, Aladdin says he hid his madness (short for "Tomorrow"). As well as loving, killing and encouraging these people, all three donate or ask for something different.

Aladdin assured Janni not to leave the cave. As he entered the cave into a small square, Alaaddin met Jan and asked him what he wanted. Satan says he wants to set himself free (because he is a prisoner of light), but he says his master can set him free when he is ready to set him free. Aladdin promises to release Genni. This is his last wish.

Her boyfriend, Lilak Aladdin, is upset that she doesn't want to date him. By law, however, the king could marry only a son who wanted to be his father's son. Thus, King Aladdin became a very wealthy son, and the purple elephant turned into the mountain of Abu Aladdin, and King Aladdin Agarba returned to the palace where he was ill.

Meanwhile, Yaffa Aladdin, fearing that the killer would shout at Jasmine, decided to persuade the Sultan to release his wife on a mission and greed. ... He tried to persuade the Sultan to fulfill his demands on his personality. However, his plan does not come true when a vicious royal campaign enters the empire and announces the arrival of "Prince Aladdin" (Aladdin's new face). The hall is full of treasures, outdoor animals, hundreds of staff and Aladdin. Alaaddin's seat showed a lot to the Sultan and closed his palaces and palaces. Jafar laughed skeptically about this new day. Aladdin is always late to Jasmine and deprives her of Aladdin's happiness and considers him a rich and respected son. However, when Aladdin decides to persecute the King, he remembers Hum Hedge.

Aladdin tries to divert attention again by talking about Jasmine's wealth and power, but she is patient. Aladdin has decided to leave Yasha on the flying carpet. Jasmine decided to leave. He then brought the road to China and Aladdin's Chamage for sale in the market. According to Jasmine, Aladdin wanted to surprise her, so he tricked her, called her a princess, and treated her like lavender to push the boundaries of her palace. Aladdin took Jasmine to the palace and kissed her for the first time.

Jafar threatened to abandon Arthur's marriage plans, but he refused to marry Abu Aladdin. He ordered Lazarus and his bodyguards to seize and chase Aladdin away. The guard finds out that Aladdin covered his face with a white cloth and tied it with a metal hook (no problem because the senior guard tried to kill Rasul). He tells her he "refuses to think" and the guards throw Aladdin into the sea. A huge ball and metal hit his foot and he fell quickly. There, he fell into a grave. The light will be dark (it will be easier to hold the ball and the chain in your head as the ball and the chain rotate), but the pagoda can withstand the loss of oxygen. Aladdin pulled out a lamp and stretched out his finger. Satan is found (or swimming) and uses his second will to save Aladdin.

Aladdin and Kim return to the palace and Jeff kills Aladdin. Jaffa uses a lizard to make a snake and tries to convince the judges that Aladdin is lying, but when Aladdin sees what he is doing, he grabs his stick. Later, he told the Sultan that the Cafe had been saved and converted. The governor called a guard and arrested Zafar, but Zafar escaped. Before he could do that, he saw a lamp in Aladdin's hand. Sultan Jasmine has finally chosen this option, so I'm sure the problem has been solved.

Although everything seemed to be going well, Alaaddin began to worry about the role of the new Sultan. When the dream of salvation came true, King Jean promised that if Jean was released, her wishes would come true in the future. . Aladdin (a bad carpet game about Abu and Kim) decided to tell Jasmine the whole story. Unfortunately, Aladdin lights up the room and orders Jaffa to kidnap Kagan. Safar became the owner of Jan's cool hand and expressed three wishes. My first dream was to be in Sudan. If Sultan and Jasmine refuse to pray, they will become the most powerful cigarettes in the world. Now Jafar ordered him to bow down.

Jafar uses magic to unlock the mountain, and then "torment" it with the help of an amazing stone in the palace tower. The "end of the world" is in Antarctica, Austria, the Arctic, or the Himalayas. Lucky Ash and Halcha stopped, and Aladdin flew forward, flashing back.

Meanwhile, Jaffa is angry and falls in love with Jasmine because she refuses to be his queen and waits until she becomes his queen. Satan tried to convince her that he would not give up, but he gave up Jeffrey. When Chameleon sees Aladdin enter the palace, Jafar claims that Jafar carried out his wish to destroy Jafar. He stopped kissing and shot Aladdin, Ash, Kim and Yagan. This has been done before. But Jaffer knew that Aladdin was thinking of a leather crown and would talk to him until he saw him.

Jaffar uses magic to find or insert other beautiful Aladdin characters so that the skin stays in the viewing window and the gray fly turns into the air. She cleaned the carpet and could not get up. Jaffa turns into a big snake and fights Aladdin. When Aladdin defeats Jaffer, Aladdin says he is crazy because he thinks he will defeat "the most powerful man in the world". Aladdin Yaffer says he is not the most powerful man in the world. This is the glory of gold. Because it empowered Jaff, who had previously gained power.

Jafar has decided to use his last wish to be the most powerful beast in the world. At first he thought he could shake the new world, but Aladdin realized he was lying to him, and it was too late for Jaff to be free to catch the demons. At the same time, Jaffer grabs and finds a new torch he wants to shoot (the attackers trick him and try to escape the Ego).

Although Aladdin is not a new prince, he will not marry Jasmine. Although Jin Aladdin claimed to have used his desire to be king again, he stood by his voice and saw Jin's desire for freedom. By defeating Sultan Aladdin and Jasmine, Aladdin realized that he had seen the power between the Gold Sacrifice and the courage to defeat Jaff. The Sultan then changed the law so that an official could marry anyone he wanted. In other words, it means someone who loves to see the world and flies to love a new life.

Aladdin and Jasmine kissed each other on a hot night and flew the carpet toward the Moon. If you write "end" in the sky, the moon will smile brightly to emphasize its true spirit. Then, after the movie "Show You," the devil entered the stage.

Aladdin II: The Hedgehog Story

The story begins when a group of thieves approach the table with the last sheet. The leadership of the Abyssinian delegation was not ready for the angry people, but Aladdin and Abu Akra stole property, obeyed Aladdin's order, and could not share it with the poor. Leather ornaments. When he arrives, Jasmine asks Alaaddin to get Sultan's food.

Meanwhile, Freud lit a candle in the sand, threw her into the desert, and searched for Jean Safer. Jaffer ordered Ego's release, but because of Jaffa's sacrifice, he threw a torch at a group near Ego. Hoping to convince Alfadi to serve Jafar, he returned to Agarba. He meets Aladdin and does not strengthen him, but Aladdin is not right and is not trying to kill him. After Ego's release, Aladdin joined the Abyssal Mall with some of its staff, but Ego survived. Aladdin prepared to fight for this ego and went to the palace with him. Jenny loves it. After that he returned there and returned to Agra happily. That night, Sultan Alaaddin announced his intention to become a new doctor. Aladdin uses a joke to convince the Sultan to forgive the Ego, but the Ego deliberately spoils the meal and Sultan and Kaman are very worried. Jasmine destroys Aladdin with the help of Ego.

Also, Geoffrey Abyss Mall is very proud. Jafar is rejected because he is not a new "god" because he is a spirit. Jafar also wants to punish Aladdin and control Agarba, but Mal needs your help. The Abyss Mall is an expert, but Jafar tricks Melian into the abyss of horror, fulfills his two needs, and asks Agrab to show his strength. However, Abbas entered Julga to punish Mulla Alladin. When you sign the palace, Jafar and Ego ask them what they have done. The next day Alaaddin and Sultan Cagan went to the place where they had grown up and fought. The Safar returned there, accused Jin and Abu of all his might, and arrested the mouse.

He also met Alaaddin Sultan, who was confident he would become prime minister. As Aladdin celebrates his passion, a handsome soldier attacks him at the Abyss store. Without a carpet, the helpless Aladdin (horseman) of the prisoners of judgment cannot be stopped. When the carpet came back, Aladdin followed, but to my surprise, the horse leaped from the hillside and fluttered its wings. Surprisingly, he gave it to Alaaddin Sultan. As soon as the Sultan entered the river, Abishal Mara jumped on the horse, under the carpet, and threw himself into the boat, trying to escape. To save the Sultan, Aladdin returned to the carpet, but he and the carpet were swallowed up. Aladdin was thrown into the river. Aladdin tries to escape, but he suffers. Unable to breathe, Ethiopians jumped into the river and fell into the water. The Abyssinian villain takes advantage of the situation, but some riders use magic to prevent Aladdin from dying. So Alaaddin swam slowly between the bodies and was safely thrown into the water.

Like Yaffer, all drivers seem to reuse it from the beginning. Abits reaches out to Jafar and expresses his anger at Aladdin's escape ("Fat in the Stones!"). Jeffrey is concerned that Russia has completed the project in Mali, and he respects Jegan's work. However, James openly betrayed Aladdin. Aladdin took him to the river in the evening. Believing that the ego had given him food and that the Sultan had seized him, he turned around angrily.

On his return, he accused Chamena of killing a Sudanese man and sentenced him to death. When Aladdin was shocked, the fact is that Jasmine was arrested while Aladdin was with Sultan and Ego and disguised himself as Jaffa, but was sentenced to death.

While in prison, Chammeli and others accused Ego of betraying him, but Ego forgot Ego's anger as he tried to save Aladdin. Just minutes before Jafer's death, Alaaddin pointed the Messenger's weapon, and Aladdin tried to interrupt the guards, but was unsuccessful. He tries to save Aladdin and Jan's ego with a knife like Annadek. Aladdin pushed the ego because he knew it, but only when Jasmine rated it. When the ego tried to escape, Aladdin decided to stop Jaffar. Jean tells Aladdin that if he wants to destroy Jafar, he must turn off the electricity before he wants the evil one released. James has decided not to stand in front of Jaffer, even though others have been arrested.

Jaffar and Abyss celebrate Mal Aladdin's "death" and the dream of a third Abyss in Mali. However, Jafar accepted the offer and did not give up. Rashtria failed to exercise Mali's third freedom and demanded large quantities of gold and building materials, while Jin unwittingly tried to upset Jafar. Both fled violently. However, Abyssinia did not believe in Mar Jafar's intentions and asked questions. Abu Alamadin and the Russians quickly saw the attempt to open a shopping mall. Japper was shocked and angry when he saw Aladdin still alive. Jafar took him from his throne and led him to the palace garden. He was saved by Aladdin and Abu Jin. Because the lamp is trapped under a deep foliage, it cannot move properly until it hits the ground.

Aladdin, Jasmine, Jean, Ash and Harry Japari (as a scary beast) are at war, but if you follow Jean's rules, you can stop Jean and Jean. The use of light energy causes cracks in the Earth's magma. When the ego emerges and its master returns, Aladina quickly grabs a torch, fights, kills. Jafar shoots him, but Ego returns and uses his full power to shoot. When Aladdin saves the injured Jagon and the torch melts, he turns Sapphire into a cloud of dust that he destroys forever.

After all, James cares for patients. Because this is the law that the demons are not killed. Aladdin is described as a geologist who tells the sultan that he is not ready to become a priest, that he wants to see the world first, and that he can no longer walk. Only in the palace. Jasmine announces her departure. He agrees, but at the end of the movie, Ayago rejects him and hires him.

After Ara, below Mara, he believes that if Jafar and his vision disappear, he will not have a third dream.

Aladdin and the king of thieves

Time to celebrate. Jafer is believed to be dead, and Prince Alaaddin and Jasmine have been waiting for a long time. The long-awaited bride and groom returned with us to Agra. Everyone was preparing for a big party, they were preparing for a big party, everyone was impatient, but the Gulf of Sultan found it useless. Aladdin is seen in the old garden and only his father was found with a sword. Aladdin was still young when he died. Alaaddin Atesh is worried about his father's future because his father is no more, but he thinks Jan will be back. Go to their wedding.

At the same time, 400 unknown thieves and Shresh leaders, such as chiefs and guards, ordered the woman to attack the Agraban mouse, along with a gift for the thieves. Work started and everything started well. When Aladdin and Jasmine try to get a curse, the thieves stop the project. He made an elephant and started stealing all the outside creatures. So do the visitors. While Jasmine, Ash, Kalinga and Jan fight the thieves, Aladdin confirms that Aladdin and Jasmine are trying to steal the gift.

Aladdin, Jasmine and the robbers stopped the robbery and followed the thieves, but the wedding was postponed because the thieves had to have a party. ... Aladdin and his friends want to know about the robbery, but Aladdin says he wants to get married for the rest of his life. Pursuing the crew with 40 keys, demanding all the rewards, he jumped into the air and saw a powerful beast that could see past and future, but could not answer. Human problems.

Aladdin was eager to find the answers he needed, recalling his past in order to satisfy his desire to learn more about his family. Kareem is amazed at his father's survival. With the news, Aladdin informed Atherman that he had left his father at a young age and would be reunited with his father. Jasmine Aladdin asks to learn more about her and her father's miracles. When 400 thieves stood behind him, he said, "His father, Aladdin, was imprisoned in his own country." Aladdin thought he was a prisoner and hid and ran after him. It is not the fault of her grieving father, but King Qasim, the leader of a corrupt citizen who is struggling to get married. But whether it was close or not, Aladdin dug a hole and the thieves also tried to punish him. At the same time, Qasim tells Alaaddin that he will open instead of "stealing" from others. Eventually Aladdin fights to replace the thief Kasim Saluk. Knowing the real cause of the attack and separation of the father and his family, Midas Ali views his life story as a miracle. The right side is made of gold. Kosro feels it is better to walk the streets, give Eler and Eler life, and support the attackers than to return home. He asked his superiors about Oracle. Great place for that.

Aladdin remembers his return to Kashmir as a foreigner to spend time with his son. However, he lied until he was arrested by Oracle officials. Aladdin helps his father escape, but the guard grabs Aladdin's precious wound, swears it, and convinces the security captain to flee the city alone. Aladdin did not leave Yasmin his father, but was angry with Kassim and was responsible for his actions. Ego and Qasim quickly returned to the cave. This is SAARC. We are still alive with another thief. Selevk convinces another thief to sell Kasim to court and eventually comes to a secret house (in fact Selevk tells the security guard that he has already fixed Kassim). Qasim found his hand using a stolen car to prove his integrity and had to stay here. He then took him to the island of Iceland.

Alaaddin and Jasmine ran away from the brothers and returned to their slave father. The tortoise started flying, and when Saluk attacked, Aladdin identified himself as Qasim and grabbed the elephant. Kashim throws Midas's hand at the unknown Saluk to stop the collapse of the tower. Soon the trapper takes the gold (instead of the copper rod), finds the gold, and throws it into the water below. Aladdin and Qasim can defend it with their hands, but Qasim, tired of the antics, finally decides to go to the beach. Fair play. However, this did not happen immediately. He destroys a stolen ship, but he turns it into gold and destroys it. At the end of the movie, Alaaddin and Jasmine get married. When Qasim looked at the world again, Osolas accepted Ego as his friend.

The court read Arabic night. At the end of the movie, Alaaddin and Jasmine die and have a good conversation with Kasim and Ayag, and Padler sees the end of the story about Aladdin (this may be the end of the first film). Two more monthly kisses.
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 5:42 pm

ALADDIN
Agrabah being Agra works really well since Agrabah was named for that city. 1001 nights has become 1001 million evenings which also works imo.

Oh wow, Gajima is a weird translation for Aladdin. Ash works well for another name for Abu. Lots of parties in this one. Sultan Jasmine is funny since Jasmine becomes a Sultan in the live-action movie. I also like how Rajah is a Tiger King here.

For a street rat, Aladdin must be doing well to have his own Cafe named after him. And lol at the Sultan of Maine.

Aladdin does think he is crazy when he first sees the Genie so it works that he has to hide his madness. The law is hilarious, the king is only allowed to marry someone who basically wants to be his brother. Aladdin persecuting the King is not a good way to win over Jasmine's heart, and I love the name Hum Hedge.

Arthur's marriage plans makes me wonder if King Arthur and Jasmine were ever linked together (although Aladdin takes place 1-2 centuries after King Arthur's time I think). I've also seen the name Zafar a lot and it sounds like a good villain name (like Zoser in Aida who is similar to Jafar). Genie becoming Jean also fits.

This cracked me up "If Sultan and Jasmine refuse to pray, they will become the most powerful cigarettes in the world." The translations seemed very confused on what place the end of the world actually is. I see Abu/Ash is back with new monkey friends Kim and Yagan. I really like one of those last lines though, how if you write "end" in the sky, the moon will smile brightly. It's very poetic.

ALADDIN II
Ok that title is ridiculous. Is Iago a hedgehog now? A hedgehog named Ego (which really suits his personality, wouldn't you say). Geoffrey as the first name of Abis Mal (or Abyss Mall which sounds like a bad way to get people to come to the mall) is funny. There's a lot of different cultures represented here though like the Ethiopians and the Abyssinians, which I don't remember int he original. Also the Sudanese. Jagon sounds like an 80s fantasy villain.

ALADDIN AND THE KING OF THIEVES
At least this translated correctly. The Agrabah mouse must be the mascot of the kingdom. Ash is back but with new friends Kalinga and Jan (he has different monkey friends in each movie).

I love how the wedding is postponed because the thieves have to have a party. A lot of new names like Eler and Kosro which sound like good fantasy names. Aladdin and Jasmine have brothers now with a slave father. Osolas sounds really familiar, I wonder where I have heard that word before.

That ending is awful, Aladdin and Jasmine die but not before having a conversation. The translator is a sadist. At least they got two monthly kisses to go.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:27 pm

jeangreyforever wrote:
ALADDIN
Agrabah being Agra works really well since Agrabah was named for that city. 1001 nights has become 1001 million evenings which also works imo.

Oh wow, Gajima is a weird translation for Aladdin. Ash works well for another name for Abu. Lots of parties in this one. Sultan Jasmine is funny since Jasmine becomes a Sultan in the live-action movie. I also like how Rajah is a Tiger King here.

For a street rat, Aladdin must be doing well to have his own Cafe named after him. And lol at the Sultan of Maine.

Aladdin does think he is crazy when he first sees the Genie so it works that he has to hide his madness. The law is hilarious, the king is only allowed to marry someone who basically wants to be his brother. Aladdin persecuting the King is not a good way to win over Jasmine's heart, and I love the name Hum Hedge.

Arthur's marriage plans makes me wonder if King Arthur and Jasmine were ever linked together (although Aladdin takes place 1-2 centuries after King Arthur's time I think). I've also seen the name Zafar a lot and it sounds like a good villain name (like Zoser in Aida who is similar to Jafar). Genie becoming Jean also fits.

This cracked me up "If Sultan and Jasmine refuse to pray, they will become the most powerful cigarettes in the world." The translations seemed very confused on what place the end of the world actually is. I see Abu/Ash is back with new monkey friends Kim and Yagan. I really like one of those last lines though, how if you write "end" in the sky, the moon will smile brightly. It's very poetic.

ALADDIN II
Ok that title is ridiculous. Is Iago a hedgehog now? A hedgehog named Ego (which really suits his personality, wouldn't you say). Geoffrey as the first name of Abis Mal (or Abyss Mall which sounds like a bad way to get people to come to the mall) is funny. There's a lot of different cultures represented here though like the Ethiopians and the Abyssinians, which I don't remember int he original. Also the Sudanese. Jagon sounds like an 80s fantasy villain.

ALADDIN AND THE KING OF THIEVES
At least this translated correctly. The Agrabah mouse must be the mascot of the kingdom. Ash is back but with new friends Kalinga and Jan (he has different monkey friends in each movie).

I love how the wedding is postponed because the thieves have to have a party. A lot of new names like Eler and Kosro which sound like good fantasy names. Aladdin and Jasmine have brothers now with a slave father. Osolas sounds really familiar, I wonder where I have heard that word before.

That ending is awful, Aladdin and Jasmine die but not before having a conversation. The translator is a sadist. At least they got two monthly kisses to go.

I don’t know how Aladdin II: Return of Jafar got changed to Aladdin II: Hedgehog. I don’t know who the hedgehog is supposed to be. I thought calling Iago, Ego was a great idea. Well done Google Translate!

I agree with you, the ending of the last movie was awful. I might consider changing around the other way.

Or go straight on Pocahontas...?
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyMon Apr 19, 2021 5:15 pm

Maybe Jafar somehow translates to hedgehog lol? Or merging Jafar with the word "return" somehow create hedgehog.

I suppose the ending can stick, but if you did change it, I wouldn't complain about that either.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:10 pm

This is a remake of King of Thieves in hope to get a better ending.

Aladdin :: The Thief King

Save time. Victory's death lasted a long time, and people from all over the world flocked to the UAE for spectacle. Everyone is ready to do this difficult work, everyone is happy with the event, but the sultan will know that he has not yet found his wife. Aladdin is in an old house with a sword in his hand. He will remember his father's death as a child. Aladdin told Jenny that he was worried he would not have a father in the future, but Jenny promised to go to the wedding.

Now there are 40 serious thieves and criminals who, as tourists to the shepherds, attacked the palace in Agraba and collected money during this time. ... Aladdin and Jasmine were offended when 40 robbers fell on the big statue from other strangers, and the movement began to slow down when tourists began to steal their goods. When Aladdin meets the king of thieves and tries to steal the wedding gifts of Vana, Aladdin and Jasmine, Jasmine fights the thieves Ash, Gilme and Jenny.

Aladdin, Chameli and Kea managed to resist the attack and catch the thief, but the wedding was postponed because the thief worked in a shop. Aladdin and his group wanted to know what the thief was doing, but Aladdin caught a foreign worker at the cash register and insisted on getting a wedding present. When he received the gift, Iago asked him why 40 thieves were walking with a stick, then shook his head and asked where he could see the past. It will come, but no one will ask.

Aladdin no longer wanted to know his family, but began to think about the past. Oracle said his father's face was excellent. Aladdin knows the latest news about wounds and revelations. Jasmine probably knew her father at an early age. Jasmine invites Aladdin to learn more about herself and asks for magic words for her missing father. Thinking that he was a slave, he hid behind Aladdin. He was surprised to learn that his father was not in prison, but was their boss. King Mohar Kaşım, fought when his marriage was attacked. Whether he was a member of the family or not, Aladdin accidentally entered the house and 40 thieves threatened to kill him. However, Qasim claims that Aladdin has a "tough" tradition of killing one of the four thieves. In the end, the best Aladdin Kasima Sala won the game and fell into the hands of thieves. He then found the cause of the attacker's and his father's family's disappearance. You will see evidence of the existence of a powerful cone that can replace everything it finds with pure gold. ... Qasim believes that life is better than life on the road. He returns to his family, asks him about construction and tries to earn a living.

Aladdin reminds Qasim that he returned to the palace as a guest and tried to spend time with his son. However, the people hoped that he would not survive, and in the end he led an army of priests, and the guards took him away. Aladdin helped his father escape, but the guard saw him and forced Aladdin to kill the city with the parrot Qasim and his rich man. Before Jasmine left (because her father had already left), Aladdin's anger returned to Jassim and he returned to Agra to finish his work. Meanwhile, Self and Kashim return to the robber's lair and find that Salk and the leader of another thief are still alive. They thought that Luka Kasim had been sold to the castle tower and that it was wrong to close the secret house inside him (his support for Kasim Kasim was shaken). for him). He hoped that Kassim would seek justice and lead the people there. The castle was built behind this large marble tower on Venning Island and reached the seabed with a golden bottom.

James brought his father Aladdin and Jasmine, who escaped from the group. When Shaq attacked him, the tortoise passed and Aladdin and Qasim looked back. Kassim tried to escape from the river bank and wrote a story in the middle of Salku that he did not understand. Treat the rest of the idiots with the physical flaws of gold (not bronze). Throw the gold into the water. Aladdin and Kazim left Ella, but the third thing that worries you is that Kazim made a mistake and decided to use it. However, it did not reach the sea immediately. But the thief attacked the ship, turned it into gold, and sighed. At the end of the film, Aladdin and Jasmine form a relationship, Kadim is reborn, and Qasim believes that James is an oak.

Later it was known as "Arab Beauty". When Aladdin and Jasmine's rights disappear and Kassim and I fall in love, Aladdin's story ends (in the first film) and the others go to the moon.

...Well at least Aladdin and Jasmine aren't dead in this version.
Back to top Go down
AuroraJasmine

AuroraJasmine

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 7:28 pm

These are the translations of Pocahontas and Pocahontas II: Journey to a New World.

Pokahontas

In 1606, a British expatriate ship sailed to Virginia and North America in search of gold and other treasures. These include Captain John Smith (Mel Gibson) and Captain Ratcliffe (David Ogden's style). The storm is terrible and Smith is in love with Thomas, an unknown woman who drowned and saved his life.

In the new world, Pocahontas is close to a waterfall, so you can jump out to sea and sail to Nakoma. From that look, he knew she had left him. Pokaxontas is a good kid, but he doesn't like her because he is determined. It is a situation in which her children try to play with her and she does not feel well. His generosity, or authority, challenged the spirit of his speech. Winnie's grandmother asked Pokémon to tell her about her heart.

At Ratcliffe's command, British immigrants entered Virginia and took the gold. John Smith, who had no interest in gold, discovered the land and discovered a new world. When communication was made, Pokahontas' excitement followed. They both looked at Pokahont John and sat down and saw another "wild" world. When he returned to the city, Pohana sent a messenger to find out more about the newcomer, but they still did not find him. Governor Ratkliff believes that a trap has been set and many terrorists have been shot dead. The soldiers disappeared and Po was afraid of the complaint and no one could touch him.

A few days later, John and Pocahont were reunited. Meanwhile, John knows that there is no gold in this world. He decided to see his grandfather again that night.

When he returned to the village of Pokahont, he saw his family's soldiers helping Puhatan fight the refugees. John told the British royal family that he did not believe Ratcliffe was gold. Everything is ruined and it looks like the neighbors are hiding the gold.

That night, Pokhont's friend Nokamaki announced he had escaped from Sands. Meanwhile, John keeps a secret and instructs Ratcliffe to follow Thomas. Pocahont and John met at sea, and Pocahont and William's grandmother, John, talked to King Fu Tanhu and resolved their dispute. Kokum and Thomas see John and Pocahont kissing in the shade. A jealous rooster beats John to death, but stops him, but Thomas joins him and the rooster dies. When John heard his voice, he ordered Thomas to flee. Local people arrested John, treated him as a murderer, and greedily beat him, while Pukhatan claimed to have been present the day before the Battle of Toporo.

Thomas returned to the palace and announced that John had been arrested. Ratcliff thought it was time to kill John and save him. Before Pobaton joined the campaign, Poxot approached John and asked if Pobaton hated him. Pawton understands his daughter and Kokum knows he doesn't want to start a war. He ignored the order and ordered John to free himself, prepare the army, and not attack. Ratcliffe regularly ordered citizens to arrest him, but upon seeing John released, he refused to resign. Ratcliff shot Putin, but John Kings shot him again. Residents hired Ratcliffe, arrested him, and sent him to England. There he was convicted of sedition.

John skipped film but returned to England for medical treatment. While Pohanti and her men were walking, John and Pochanti fell in love. Pocahontas said John stood on a rock and watched the ship move after the incident.

Pokémon II: Journey to a New World

In the film, John Smith (descendant of Donald Gibson) (161-1-161) portrays the truly evil Captain Ratcliffe, who died in the Holocaust of Bogton. He returned to the new world. To prevent this, the new ambassador, John Rolf, invited General Puta to meet with King James. In the new world, old friend Pocahontas' Nakoma is already married. Pokhant mourned the death of John Smith. Eventually he decided to plant a banana. John Rolf's plane arrived quickly. British residents now live in Gemtown and see a dog immediately. Pokémon asked about it. After a good ending and a war between soldiers and invaders, he returned to his homeland with Rolf Pocahont, but he was not happy. Roca asks for Pocahonta's help to make it unusual, and Rolf doesn't like Pohahanta. Rolf then heard two women talking about the dog's beating. Rolf Pocahontas is believed to be the leader of Bokana Council.

He brought gifts to Rolf from Pokohontas Castle that night. When Pocahontas left, Ralph was worried. Worst of all, you should not go to England, but if a courier is not sent, war will break out. Ralph could not believe it and continued to try out Pokmon volunteers, even though the people of the country were curious. Pocahontas advised Vitolos' grandmother to listen to his heart.

The next day, Pocahontas, Miko, Philo, and Percy set out to arrest the guards sent by the king. After boarding the ship, Captain Pokémon is caught fleeing, but Ralph survives. So Rolf and Pokaxontas agree, and perhaps the first secret here is to feel strong and righteous.

Pokémon came to the UK and made a contribution to the New World. But at the wedding, a young woman named Rattliffe stood in the chair as Pocahont's head (actually, Rakkliff and Bo Pocahont laughed (a related disagreement because Pocahont loved and drank tea.)) The failure of the film is this.) King Go (Ralph King) betrays King Ratcliffe. and invites Pokahont and Ralph to play marine bombs.

Although Ralph had no doubt about his plans, Pocahont, King James, and the Queen's mother decided to touch the promise. Pokahontas and Jenkins, wearing corsets, tights, and heels, prepared for the occasion. Rolf teaches dance and leads the British way of life. When John Rolf donated a necklace, a loving mother, and a new necklace to Pocahont, he gave to the lost.

Meanwhile, Ratkliff agreed with the court that he was joking about stopping Pokémon. A white foxta tree cake with yellow stem herbs is added. The king followed earlier in the year and fell in love with the princess (as an independent princess). However, this was also clear before Ratcliffe's lunch. Pokémon does not detect the dangers of eating bears. The king accused him of domination (while being accused of what James had done to save the moon). The enraged king ordered the guards to arrest Pokahantas and Jutotomki, who had been besieged. Rolf did not help, and his hopes for peace did not materialize.

Meanwhile, the sailor receives a message that King Pocahontas is about to be executed. He worries that weak rumors may disappear. Soon you meet a stranger whose name you know. The project hopes to move ahead in Pocahontas and prove its worth in the middle of a beautiful forest. Who found John Smith guilty of unjust treason? Apparently John Smith wants to join Pokémon. But each Pokémon can think of a different base and army. Smith knew his people had to live and they wanted to hide, so don’t be discouraged. Rolf Pokahonta wants to hear. The two started firing. Pokémon creates a fall between friends and acquaintances and is compelling. Smith then realized he loved Rolf Pokmon.

Pocahontas recalled the words of his friend Nokoma, washed his face in the dust and prepared sacrifices for the benefit of the people. Ralph supports this, but Smith is unsure. Radon went back to the king. Pocahontas thinks she is the queen, but the king does not trust her because Ratcliffe is her brother and friend. But when John Smith arrives, he discovers that from the death of King Smith and Ratcliffe to the golden face of Virginia. Now the king knew, but said he wanted to go into the ark. Pocahontas, Utamatomkins, Smith and Ralph began to back away from the car. After many sailors sailed, Smith and Ratcliffe faced the final sword of war. Smith was defeated, but Cliff was ordered to draw his sword. Ratcliff chases after him, but shoots Smith like him and grabs Ralph's stick, trying to burn Puk's horns. Smith grabbed a knife, cut the rope, and threw the car into the sea. He met the king in James Beach and was arrested by the king's bodyguards when the commander was called.

The next day, Smith paid the lady to the woman, and Pocahont said he wanted to return to his hometown, Rolf (high court, orney). When Rolf and Pokmon get angry, Smith reveals that Pokmon has a plane and wants to travel the world and loves it. Pocahontas thinks Smith is happy with Smith, and Rolf is upset. Pocahontas has refused to return to his family. Smith is as happy as possible and hopes for a final kiss, but Pocahontas returns and finds Rolf.

Pocahont fell in love with Miss Jenkins and told her he would not be going to England to see Ralph tomorrow. Pokémon thanks Rolf and regrets not having him one last time. When Utamatomkin returned from Pokahontas, he stayed with Mrs. Jenkins of England. As soon as the ship left the harbor, Rolf announced that he was still alive, and Pocahontas was delighted to see him and kiss him. King Pocahontas reminded me of his responsibility, but Rolf said, "I have a right to respect Pocahontas' views." She became his mentor and stayed with him. He kissed her as the flight started that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion   Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Google Translate Meets Disney Princess Movies and discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next