Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miscellaneous Music Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

Miscellaneous Music Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous Music Discussion   Miscellaneous Music Discussion EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:04 pm

You can post about purchases you've made, give reviews of albums you've listend to, talk about music artists, or simply post about what songs / albums you've been listening to lately. Think of it as a catch-all for anything music-related. Smile Of course we're still free to make individual threads for specific artists or albums if we want to do that, too.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Music Discussion   Miscellaneous Music Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:20 am

So, months ago I bought Katy Perry's "Daisies" album and you wanted a review. I downloaded it on itunes, which I never use, so I literally have not listened to it yet.  I think I need to download the music on itunes onto another player!!  Have you listened to it yet?
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Music Discussion   Miscellaneous Music Discussion EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:53 pm

Yeah! I really enjoyed it, personally. My favorite is "Tucked." I also liked "Not the End of the World," "Smile," "Only Love," "High On Your Supply," and the singles "Never Really Over" and "Harleys in Hawaii." So I got my money's worth. From what I've read of other people's reactions, "Cry About It Later" seems to be the general favorite after NRO and HiH.

My personal ranking of her albums so far:

1. Teenage Dream
2. Witness ~ I know it's an acquired taste. I like it almost as much as TD. I like to think of "Rise" as part of Witness. My favorites are "CttR," "Roulette," "Deja Vu," "Mind Maze," "Tsunami," "Bigger Than Me," "Witness," "Rise," and "Act My Age." Still, the bum notes are pretty clunky, whereas nothing on TD ever gets quite so bad. It's more consistent than Witness, I guess you'd say.
3. Prism ~ Prism and Smile are pretty close in my eyes, as far as I see them both as generally good / positive. I put Prism over Smile because my favorites I feel more strongly about with Prism--"Roar," "It Takes Two," "International Smile," "Birthday."
4. Smile
5. One of the Boys ~ I generally don't like this one, but it does include "Hot N Cold" and "You Can Afford Me" which I'd include in my top 10 favorites by her at the same time. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Music Discussion   Miscellaneous Music Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Music Discussion
Page 1 of 1