Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Kingdom Hearts Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

The Kingdom Hearts Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Kingdom Hearts Thread   The Kingdom Hearts Thread EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:36 pm

I recently finished playing Melody of Memory. It was a wonderful game, although I think it did in my PS4 controller. The X button isn't working very well anymore. Laughing The recent news is that the mobile games are being shutdown. They've likely been working on the next title, which I wouldn't expect until somewhere in the 2022-4 area. That said, I do think there will be a 3.5 ReMIX that includes KH3 (and its DLC), Melody of Memory, and film-versions of the mobile games' scarce plot content for PS5.

Thankfully, Final Fantasy XVI will probably be getting released this Fall. That'll distract me as I wait for the next KH game. Smile
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread   The Kingdom Hearts Thread EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:30 pm

I'm not a big gamer, and I know that PC games take up a lot of memory, but I was pretty excited when KH was announced recently to be coming to PC...I've watched clips of the games online, and I know that they're fun...have you played all of them? Which is the best one?
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread   The Kingdom Hearts Thread EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:03 pm

Well, seeing as how most people disagree with me on 99% of the time on every subject, I wouldn't base any buying decisions on what I say. Laughing You might would like the ones I don't like. Personally, my favorites are KH1, then KH3D (Dream Drop Distance), then KH3. I have everything except for KH3's DownLoadable Content (Re-Mind) and the mobile games. Smile The series isn't perfect. Sadly KH1 is the only game that I love all-around even though you can see its age now, but I still enjoy playing the later games to walk through levels based on films I enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kingdom Hearts Thread   The Kingdom Hearts Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Kingdom Hearts Thread
Page 1 of 1