Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion   Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 6:10 pm

I'm trying to see if I can push some of the spam to another page by re-creating threads from DVDizzy here. Plus, it'll give us places to post things, too, so win-win.

I wanted to post on DVDizzy for Disney Duster's sake that The Glass Slipper is supposed to play on TCM (or ACM, I forget what it's called) tomorrow. I've only see it air one time before and that was ages ago--back when Once Upon a Time was in its fifth season, I believe. I only saw part of it before realizing it was on, and then The Slipper and the Rose had been played after (I haven't seen that film aired again either). I want to make sure I see it tomorrow. From what I remember, Duster said something about how he hadn't seen it either? I can't remember. I think he has a member account here. I'll PM him about it to see if gets an e-mail.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion   Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:09 pm

During the Grammy's, there was a new trailer for In the Heights, I believe? I've seen advertisements months ago that already made it look good, and it still looks good. The music is the question mark for me and what little I heard, I didn't care for (I have a track from the show on a CD somewhere from when Jordin Sparks briefly took a role in the show). Still, the actors and everything looked really good. And I **love** the logo / poster. It's really, really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion   Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 6:01 pm

I actually really enjoyed The Glass Slipper. I'm not sure where I'd rank it among Cinderella adaptations, but it was very nice. I liked that Cinderella was a little more realistic here, very emotional and sometimes with suicidal thoughts.
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion   Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:42 pm

I'm really excited for In The Heights. I just learned that it'll be on HBO Max. Which I don't have. I think that Anthony Ramos is amazing, but Corbin Bleu also played Usnavi on Broadway, so I would have loved to see him in the film.
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion   Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous Film & TV Discussion
Page 1 of 1