Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, everyone~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Discord

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 am

Uh, I'm bad at introductions, haha.
So, I stumbled upon UD a few weeks ago and registered, however my account was never activated, and as I started going through the past threads (I love reading through forums, especially big ones like UD), I was distraught to find out that the site is in danger of closing. Seeing a link to this forum, I decided I'd join in case of this happening.

I don't actually try to create disagreements between people, if my username concerned you... I love too many Disney characters and so I picked a name at random from a non-Disney cartoon show I enjoy.
I also go by Tae, if anyone prefers that or something.

I haven't actually been a Disney fan for all that long, I watched the movies a lot as a kid but I kind of outgrew them (or thought I did). Then I began rewatching my old VHS tapes, and am now trying to catch up on all the Blu-Ray releases. Though I don't have a Blu-Ray player yet. Haha, I've seen some Disney stuff in HD, and I definitely don't want to worry about re-buying everything when I do have a Blu-Ray player.

So... I think that's it. I'm really glad to be registered here, and I look forward to getting to know you all :]
Back to top Go down
enigmawing

enigmawing

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:59 am

Looking forward to getting to know you too! Smile Hope you have a lot of fun here!

And confidentially, I bought my first DVD's before I had a DVD player, so I know where you're coming from with the Blu-rays. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dr Frankenollie

Dr Frankenollie

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Welcome! I too enjoy reading through old forums.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/
Scarred4life

Scarred4life

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Welcome! (And I'm doing the same thing with the Blu-Rays)
Back to top Go down
Barbossa

Barbossa

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, everyone~   Hello, everyone~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, everyone~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney Mania :: Downtown Disney :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: