Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One thing...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarred4life

Scarred4life

One thing...  Empty
PostSubject: One thing...    One thing...  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:12 pm

Is there any way to get the 'post reply' button and the 'new thread' button to be bigger? Lol, sorry for being such a nitpicker...

Oh, I love all the new features on this site! You're doing a fantastic job. Very Happy

EDIT:

Is there a way to display the month and day of our birth without displaying the year?
Back to top Go down
Heartless
Admin
Heartless

One thing...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: One thing...    One thing...  EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Scarred4life wrote:
Is there any way to get the 'post reply' button and the 'new thread' button to be bigger? Lol, sorry for being such a nitpicker...

Oh, I love all the new features on this site! You're doing a fantastic job. Very Happy

EDIT:

Is there a way to display the month and day of our birth without displaying the year?
Thanks!

I'll work on both of those issues. I'm afraid as the site currently is, the 'reply' and 'new thread' buttons will have to remain at that size until I am able to work on the site aesthetically and at more detail. I'm also hoping to get better graphics for the "new post" icons so they aren't so boring. I'm working on a way to fix the birthdate issue. I believe there is a way, I just need to find it! I'm still getting used to how this administration panel is set up.

Please remember this is not a permanent home.. atleast not yet. There's still hope for Ultimate Disney. If it does indeed end up closing, we can certainly work on the details of the forum for a more pleasant atmosphere! I'd like to adhere to the desires of all of you guys to make this the way you'd be most comfortable.
Back to top Go down
https://disneymania.forumotion.com

One thing...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney Mania :: Disney Mania :: Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: