Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D82

D82

Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film Empty
PostSubject: Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film    Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 4:32 am

This project was revealed some days ago. I guess you guys have probably already heard about it, but I'll post the info here in case anyone wants to discuss it.

Quote :
Coming off the critical success of Barb & Star Go to Vista Del Mar, Oscar-nominated writers Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumolo will reteam on their first adventure with Disney: a live-action untitled Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film. Sources add that at this time it is unknown whether Wiig and Mumolo would also be starring in the film since it’s so early in development. Insiders also add that even if they were to appear in the film down the road, it wouldn’t be as the stepsisters as the plan is for them to be played by younger actresses.

The film is a fairy tale musical comedy that re-imagines the Cinderella classic from the point of view of her infamous evil stepsisters. Spanning their early childhood through the marriage of their universally beloved stepsister and beyond, we follow Anastasia and Drizella Tremaine as they struggle to uphold their family’s legacy.

Wiig and Mumolo, nominated for an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay for Bridesmaids, are currently co-writing the untitled film. Jessica Elbaum and Will Ferrell from Gloria Sanchez Productions will produce.
Source: https://deadline.com/2021/04/kristen-wiig-annie-mumolo-disney-cinderellas-evil-step-sisters-gloria-sanchez-1234735406/
Back to top Go down
jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever

Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film Empty
PostSubject: Re: Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film    Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film EmptyWed Apr 28, 2021 5:36 pm

I have nothing kind to say about this movie and I'll leave it at that. I hope it goes the way of that cancelled Rose Red movie.
Back to top Go down

Untitled live-action Cinderella Evil Stepsisters film
Page 1 of 1