Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
No-Personality

No-Personality

Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? Empty
PostSubject: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am

No, not "I like the commentaries." I mean- which commentaries. (Just an example.)

What are some of your personal favorite Disney DVD bonus features (including Blu-Ray if they house them- your favorites)?
Back to top Go down
TSC

TSC

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:10 pm

hmmmm. Well I do like listening to commentaries. Of the one I've listen to, I find Hunchback's and Lion King the most entertaining. I also like seeing the delete scenes as to get understand what or how the film would be if they were in the film.
Back to top Go down
Scarred4life

Scarred4life

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Hunchback''s commentary. It was really entertaining, and I obviously enjoyed all the extra tidbits about my favourite film. I really enjoy commentaries in general, as well as deleted scenes.

Last edited by Scarred4life on Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr Frankenollie

Dr Frankenollie

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Any footage about the build-up to Walt's death and the reaction to it (e.g. The Jungle Book and
Mary Poppins making-of style featurette/s). There's some great clips of Floyd Norman and Ken Anderson to be found in them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onethousandandonemovienights.blogspot.com/
PixarFan88

PixarFan88

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

I rarely listen to the audio commentaries, but I like watching the old trailers on movies like Snow White. I also like watching making-of features and documentaries (like The Pixar Story on the WALL-E Blu-Ray)
Back to top Go down
TSC

TSC

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Scarred4life wrote:
Hunchback''s commentary. It was really entertaining, and I obviously enjoyed all the extra tidbits about my favourite films. I really enjoy commentaries in general, as well as deleted scenes.

Yeah the hunchback one is great as I love the random jokes and input they made like Frollo's horse or that Frollo is obsess with fire and such. You can tell they really love and enjoy working on this film.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?   Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Favorite Disney DVD Bonus Features?
Page 1 of 1