Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batman: Arkham City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaryen

Batman: Arkham City Empty
PostSubject: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:07 am

Well, it's just a little over 24 hours away (at least here in the states) before the follow up to the AMAZING Batman: Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, is released. I'm BEYOND excited! I'll be going at midnight to pick up my Collector's Edition at Best Buy. So excited to not only play as the fierce bitch herself, Catwoman, but also Robin and Nightwing! w00t!
Back to top Go down
TSC

TSC

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am

Yeah this game going to be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
PixarFan88

PixarFan88

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:42 pm

I am also stoked for this game as well. Batman has replaced Spider-Man and the X-Men as my #1 favorite superhero. It's one of the few comic books I actually read (I have an anthology collection of reprints of the first few comics).

I loved the first game, Arkham Asylum ever since I bought it for my PS3 on Black Friday a couple years ago. The graphics were amazing, the voice acting awesome. The problem is I never finished the game, because I got to an area where I got stuck. However, I am thinking of getting this for my Xbox 360 since my PS3 stopped playing Blu-Ray Movies a year and a half ago and I would hate for it to stop working in the middle of the game.I just hope the game's going to be open-ended.
Back to top Go down
Barbossa

Barbossa

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

PixarFan88 wrote:
I am also stoked for this game as well. Batman has replaced Spider-Man and the X-Men as my #1 favorite superhero.

C'mon people. Batman isn't a superhero. He doesn't have any superpowers. He's just a regular guy - just like Seattle's Phoenix Jones. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PixarFan88

PixarFan88

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I Got my copy at Target (I chose not to get the free movie since I already own it). I do not know when I will be able to play it since I am going to be very busy with classwork this week (revising an essay plus a midterm).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman: Arkham City   Batman: Arkham City Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman: Arkham City
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney Mania :: Backstage :: Gaming Department-
Jump to: