Disney Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aladdin (1992) Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Disney's Divinity

Aladdin (1992) Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 1:28 am

For the discussion of the third film in the Renaissance's Fab Four, Disney's Aladdin. Smile
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:19 am

https://d23.com/disney-music-emporium-pavilion-returns-to-d23-expo-with-exclusive-and-first-to-market-vinyl-albums-and-more/

The Legacy Collection: Aladdin (exclusive CD)

Yay!!!!!! I still haven't picked up the THOND Legacy cd yet and I'm pretty sure my Pocahontas one is scratched and needs replacement, so I might as well order all 3 when Aladdin comes out. SO EXCITED!
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 11:41 am

Wow, really? That's excellent news! Very Happy But what does "exclusive CD" mean? Does it mean it'll only be available at the D23 Expo?
Back to top Go down
blackcauldron85

blackcauldron85

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 8:14 pm

Oh, I figured they'd debut it at D23, then it would be available for everyone. I hope that is the case, anyway. But I don't know.
Back to top Go down
https://animationresearchavenue.blogspot.com/
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyThu Jul 21, 2022 4:52 pm

It has to be like you said. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't make sense to produce an album like this only to sell a few copies at the Expo. What confused me is that the article mentions that "10 titles are exclusive or first-to-market". I understood "exclusive" and "first-to-market" were two different things and that the Aladdin CD was in the first category, but reading it again, now I see both things are actually synonyms.

I'm so glad they're still continuing with the collection and that Aladdin is the next title. I'll definitely get this one. Let's just hope there aren't any mistakes this time like it happened with Hunchback.

blackcauldron85 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Disney's Divinity

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 3:42 am

YAY! I knew Aladdin had a high likelihood of being made even if nothing else did.

Maybe by "exclusive," they mean that--just like with Hunchback--it'll only be physically available through the Emporium site? TBH, I hadn't bought the Hunchback CD yet for this reason. They don't have free shipping and they're so high. I thought maybe if I waited long enough, they'd make another CD for the collection and I could buy it with Hunchback and get free shipping with them together, lol. Thankfully, that may just happen! (I had planned to get Hunchback digitally if that never happened though, but I'm used to waiting for things....)

blackcauldron85 likes this post

Back to top Go down
D82

D82

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion EmptyFri Jul 22, 2022 10:20 pm

Disney's Divinity wrote:
Maybe by "exclusive," they mean that--just like with Hunchback--it'll only be physically available through the Emporium site?
Oh, that didn't occur to me. That's very possible too. Anyway, whether they're referring to that in the article or not, most likely the physical version will only be available through their website, as you say. It's also one of the reasons I didn't buy the Hunchback CD either. I was waiting to see if it ended up being available on other sites like Amazon eventually. If I got it from the Emporium site, since I'm from Spain, between the shipping and the taxes I would have to pay double the price of it. I've checked if ordering two items or more would be cheaper for me and it's not; maybe that offer is just for national orders. It's a shame, I guess I'll have to settle for the digital version, but that's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aladdin (1992) Discussion   Aladdin (1992) Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Aladdin (1992) Discussion
Page 1 of 1