HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey Everyone!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartless
Admin

PostSubject: Hey Everyone!    Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Hey guys. Thanks for visiting and joining the site. I'm Heartless from Ultimate Disney.

A little about me: I live in Florida and am a college student. I'm interested in alot of random stuff.. Disney, a few mangas and animes, all kinds of creatures. Some shows I'm particularly fond of are Soul Eater, Teen Titans, Batman: Animated Series.. probably too many to name. In my spare time, I'm normally drawing, reading, or running. I'm also very serious about learning Spanish and look forward to studying abroad in the near future. I'm not too much of a video game buff, but I certainly have my games that I can spend hours playing.. Arkham Asylum/City, Super Smash Bros., and Legend of Zelda are a few of my favorite series.

I'm definitely looking forward to getting to know all of you better. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneymania.forumotion.com
TSC

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Heartless having great taste! I approve! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scarred4life

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Heartless wrote:
look forward to studying abroad in the near future.

Cool, me too! I'm a bit nervous though, being thrown into a totally new language and culture is a bit outside my comfort zone. Razz Do you know where you're going yet?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heartless
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:40 pm

Scarred4life wrote:
Heartless wrote:
look forward to studying abroad in the near future.

Cool, me too! I'm a bit nervous though, being thrown into a totally new language and culture is a bit outside my comfort zone. Razz Do you know where you're going yet?
I've studied throughout highschool and have continued in college.. I'm comfortable with the language to a limited extent. It will be a bit nerve-wracking, yes. haha
Spain would be a great place to stay, methinks. However, I'm less familiar with the dialect in Spain (with vosotros, and the accent will throw me off haha). I'd say the best bet would be Costa Rica for me!

Are you going to study Spanish?

TSC wrote:
Heartless having great taste! I approve!
Woot! From what I gather, we share a few similar interests.. very nice. elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://disneymania.forumotion.com
Scarred4life

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:25 am

Heartless wrote:
Spain would be a great place to stay, methinks. However, I'm less familiar with the dialect in Spain (with vosotros, and the accent will throw me off haha). I'd say the best bet would be Costa Rica for me!

Are you going to study Spanish?

No, I'll be going to France to learn French. I've always had a hard time learning it in classrooms, so I think the best way for me to really pick it up is total immersion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enigmawing

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 am

You guys make me feel so lazy, lol. I need to crack down and learn more Spanish . . . it would really help me out whenever I go to the in-laws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Everyone!    

Back to top Go down

Hey Everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Disney Mania :: Downtown Disney :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: